She Chose To Sleep With Him Again While Forcing Me To Watch Part 3

The nerves kicked in again. I couldn't stop thinking about the terrifying idea of the events of Venice, Italy repeating themselves. Then again, a part of me deep down kind of wanted it to happen (Adelaisa having sex with JT). My efficiency as a worker at the firm slightly suffered, but it had always suffered because of JT doing this sort of thing to me on the regular. So when the next Friday came, I knew what time it was. JT wasn't going to sleep with Adelaisa just yet but that wasn't going to stop him from taking home a girl I found and tried to hook up with at the club. JT, Marcello, Alex, Devante, and James invited me to go out to a club with them and me being the submissive Beta Male in relation to JT being the dominant Alpha Male, followed the group's friendly invitation, though they were really JT's orders in disguise. So the six of us went out to the club later that night, well-dressed and attempting to dance with women the best we could - unless you were either JT or Devante to which it came pretty naturally. The music was so loud, the synthetic booming of electronic bass shook the entire dance floor covered in beautiful young bodies. By the time we had been there for close to 2 hours (so around midnight), I saw this woman, and God was she hot. Womanly in every facet imaginable. Her hair was like a mountain of waves and curls framing her stunning smile and viciously sexy eyes
262023As soon as I saw her it was like Nickelback's song Something in Your Mouth started playing in my head, the lyrics "got to meet the hottie with the million-dollar body; they say it's over budget but you'd pay her just to touch it!" rang so true in my mind. I've often made this same futile and stupid mistake before but I tried it again lacking the self-control. I approached her without telling JT about the woman and forming a plan to get cucked. When I came within relative space of her, she, dancing now very anxiously and immediately annoyed by my unwanted presence, looked at her friend in front of her as if to say "Why the fuck is this little loser approaching me?" I could sense the thoughts and vibes she was putting out but I didn't flee from fear of rejection. Instead I closed in and tried to say something over the blaring noise. Just as I tried to utter something, the music stopped and the DJ started to say something on his microphone. Everyone then looked over to see JT up on the DJ's stage behind the turn tables where he, with a cunning smile, challenged me to a dance off/battle on the middle of the floor. "You've been talking a lot of smack these last few months about all these moves you've got and how you can beat me in a dance battle. Let's see what you're made of!" I never said any of that - He made all of that up and made it sound more friendly than it actually was. He knew I tried to get away with that woman I liked and so now he twisted my arm into embarrassing myself on the dance floor because if I tried to back out I would seem like some dick who talked a lot of smack but couldn't back it up. The thing was, I couldn't back it up. But JT could - and he knew it. This was just like the dance battle situation I had gotten into with JT during my first cuckold experience in college at a frat party. Nervous enough to ******** my pants, and so used to giving up and submitting to JT, I began to sabotage myself by intentionally being awkward so that he would get the girl. But then I looked at the woman I was trying to talk to and decided to go back on that decision but it was too late and the indecision made me look even worse given how bad the attempt to dance was. Though the majority were into the idea of us doing this on the dance floor because they thought "hey, we're not trying to embarrass ourselves by dancing so what else is there to do?", some people were actually annoyed and pissed that the club's DJ/music and dance floor was hijacked by two "friends'" ridiculous rivalry. This basically meant I got booed out the inner circle and much further humiliated in front of this banging damsel. JT did what he does best - everything, and by that, I mean he just succeeds over me by doing so much better. The gorgeous woman got the same look on her face that all women do when they see JT dominate me
My spirit was so absolutely crushed, my balls metaphorically pummeled. I sat moping with an unfinished drink in my hand at a table with a tall stool-seat as I heard the last eruption of applause and cheer over JT's moves on the dance floor. I looked down into my drink thinking about how amazing going back to my place with that girl could have been. Just then, JT, with his arm around the woman I wanted to simply talk who I had been drooling over all night, came walking by close range and introduced me to her.
"This is Veronica" He said with a grin intending to rub it in my face.
There was so much dignity and majesty in her countenance - like something of royalty, and completely aware of how sexually attractive she was. However.....what she said next immediately changed my impression of her. "Come on, fuckface, we're gonna head back to your friend JT's apartment. He's already filled me in on what we're gonna do to you , oh, and I don't have to fill you in on what I'm going to do to him - I'll show you!" It was so crude, but for some reason, I found it so hot. This woman who I had been infatuated with as if she were an angel, was now speaking to me in a degrading tone so as to aggressively and unapologetically cuckold me. I loved it. I still felt deeply emasculated and forced into submission in the Beta male role made me resent JT with a palpable energy of hate. Next thing I remember, we were at her apartment and I was subject to the ritual I had grown familiar with since JT, myself, and our friends had moved into the city. The pre-cuckolding ritual was of course watching the woman I desired strip out of her clothing while JT set up the room. But Veronica couldn't take her eyes off JT. She found the fact that he stole girls from me so exhilarating. She wanted to subject me to physical pain but also psychological torture as well. To do this, she utterly ignored me, rather she would occasionally speak to me but never make eye contact once we entered the apartment. I remember this drove me nuts - in a good way. Veronica had slipped into the bathroom to change into something more comfortable. We were at the point in the night where JT was already sitting on the edge of the bed. Then Veronica swung the door open in a white robe.
262516The way her soft breasts formed a beautiful cleavage like two round cells dividing, swaying with each movement like waves being transferred along the warm tan skin of her womanly chest. I was strapped into the kind of S&M style harness so that JT could swing his arm down the side of the bed where I was and wack my balls to humiliate me into submission. Veronica slowly and in a very sexy manner, walked around to the front of the bed from the bathroom and in one motion, swung off her robe -exposing these babies!
262517That mean yet powerful look in her eyes made my blood surge like crazy. JT let out kind of a laugh and shouted, "Hell Yes!" She climbed on top of him and began to bang his brains out. JT was getting it all while I just sat there and watched. Of course this was coupled with occasionally feeling a wooden paddle spank my testicles by the man who had stolen this away from my grasp. Veronica had never done anything like this before, but you could tell she loved it. Veronica ran her hands over JT's massive chest and upper abdomen as would squeeze handfuls of muscle.
The song Cat Scratch Fever by Ted Nugent was playing and the song was just making it hotter for her and JT. She would synchronize her cock-riding motion with the riffs and beat while shaking her thick massive head of hair. When the guitar solo started Veronica grabbed JT's palms and pushed them up against her warm brown nipples as he began to stroke and massage her breasts.
262520I would squeal and whimper because of how jealous and stolen from I felt.

Attachments

• IDK3.png
    IDK3.png
    356.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: