She definitely seems interested but...

CMB143

Male
I have fantasized about sharing my wife with another guy in a mfm threesome for a while now. The thought of her cumming uncontrollably while getting DP'd is the biggest fantasy of all. I finally shared these thoughts with her and she seemed to actually be down for it. She became very turned on after i told her of my fantasies and she initiated one of the best nights of sex shortly after. I know she was thinking about mfm while we were fucking. Its like it flipped a switch in her. I know she wants it but she gets REAL insecure about herself for some reason. Could anyone provide some advice or kind words for her? She enjoys reading these threads.Screenshot_20240201_050610_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240318_164227_Gallery.jpg

Fist, she is a beautiful woman and great ass! Anyone would be honored to mount her. I think you have the makings of a real hotwife. She wants more and wants to experience life back when she was a kid. LET HER! The DP or DVP is just the gate way into regular MFM sessions or having a boyfriend. Word of caution: When you both first start our... don't go on a heater! Thats means fucking a different guy every weekend. Pace yourself and quality over quantity. I've know so many couples (friends) that started that way and got burned out. Bulls are a dime a dozen. Be selective and find the right one. He may not have a six pack or 11" cock, but he has chemistry with your wife and that's most important. DM if you want details. Good Hunting!

Trust me when I say this... there is nothing more beautiful in the world than to witness your bride having an epic sexual experience with another man and that man ejaculating inside of her. Do not judge her or make her feel bad or guilty. Love her, hold her hand and reassure her that its ok and that this is what you both want. She can't relax or let go or get out of her head and let her body do what it does naturally with jealous bullshit or judgement from her husband. Not saying that's you, but I've seen it in the past with other couples.

If she's feeling insecure it might be because of the unrealistic images of women in the media. Women get bombarded and don't realize that what they see on TV and magazines doesn't represent what a lot of men find beautiful. One thing that's magnetically attractive is a woman who enjoys sex -- even more if she enjoys it enough to want something extra. When guys are drawn to that, it's not just that they're horny. Getting that insight to her mind makes her beautiful, makes a guy want to give her what she wants.