She fucked a hockey prospect on our break.

Dated like 8yrs and were engaged. We broke up and she went back to Canada. After we got back together and had been married a few years she was high and admitted she fucked a guy right after our break. After probing it turns out it was the beginning of the 2nd week and he was a 20yr old hockey prospect for one of the pro teams, she met in a bar. She was early 30’s. Was only one night but we blew his load 3 times over a couple hours. Once in her (last one) and twice on her tits/stomach. After the initial sex she says she felt guilty and just kinda shutdown. He kept going and she never stopped him, she says she just let him do it.

I found it incredibly hot. She had gone off her birth control the month before we broke up. I’m her state of mind she didn’t care he didn’t have a condom but she asked him to pull out. He obviously didn’t give a fuck the last time. He left like 2 mins later and when she came back into her senses she felt him leaking out. I find it so hot and how he just used her pussy without caring about her enjoyment makes me so hard.