She had her first time

This girl has it ALL to become a real BC slut!! Breeding hips first off, had a LOT of Black guys tell me they loved that about me and one of the first things they look at with white girls. She'll be swalling cocks in a few months of practice, shared by her Lover (not this guy, he was pretty lame actually, couldn't even get hard for her) when she finds the right Black guy that takes her pussy and turns it out. She will be doing his friends and family soon. She'll be Black exclusive by a year, hubby will be on condoms only IF he gets any,,,,,,,,she tookher first Black Lover totally bare and let hiuim unload in her DEEP!! She wants Black cock and sperm in her. Couple years max, her first Black baby..........I know, I was the same way. Wish I had the baby to show it too. J (the wife)

She did say it was sorta rough, but she began to like it. And she just fell into the moment.
Like my wife told me after her 11 incher left that night after having her in our bed...It is a good sore. He took her twice that night and once in the morning. I got her myself after each time he came in her. But I was gentle..he was at first, but got into a rhythm. and I could hear her screaming fuck me fuck me..he followed her orders..