She has set out how she sees it going

ukcouple4play

Couple
From
UK
Apologies if this turns into a long post. But my wife and eye had quite a Valentine's Night and I am literally still buzzing from the possibilities that it feels have opened up before us... I just need to vent my excitement!

First a bit of background. We have been together 11 years, married for five and a half. A couple of years into our relationship I opened up fully about my kinks (yeah I know, should have been a lot earlier), including the fact that I love the whole hotwife/cuckolding thing, plus the fact that I am very bi-curious. She was very understanding and, true to her claim that she is very open minded about sex and open to new experiences, agreed to explore with me. Although she admitted it was all very, very new to her. She said at the time she had never even considered the idea of 'cheating' while in a relationship, and didn't realise that 'doing it with a partner's consent' was even a thing.

Anyway, we ended up on a couple of swinger's sites, I set us up a couple's Gmail account and tried to get her talking to guys. We had some fun with it, mainly exchanging dirty messages and pics with people and lots and lots of hot fantasy talk in bed between the two of us. But it never went any further. Eventually she made it plain that her interest was waning. She said it had become all I wanted to talk about sexually - the classic mistake, pushing too hard, too fast. She also just didn't like/get the whole chatting to randoms online thing. But as she's not the kind of girl to go out and flirt with guys in a bar (she says she has always felt terribly self-conscious in those situations), and the fact that we both agreed this wasn't something we wanted to involve anyone we knew in, I couldn't really see how else it would happen. I took the hint and backed off (or perhaps more accurately, disappeared into my shell sexually and emotionally for a while - typical dumb male with his pride wounded). And as she didn't bring it up anymore, it basically fell of the radar completely. Besides, we had other things to occupy us by that time like a young child etc.

Fast forward to this Christmas. My missus has always been something of a raver/party girl with all that entails. Now in our early 40s, it's not something we get to do all too often these days. But there was this one particular rave music festival she had her eye on. We'd already spent a small fortune on tickets to another festival later in the summer and she knew I'd protest on the basis of cost. But she really wanted to go. So the way she sold the idea to me was this - we can get a hotel next to the festival site. And over the weekend, if we happen to meet someone I/we like - we'll have a room we can take them back to.

I was completely wrongfooted by this. It had been so long since we'd discussed anything like that, it came out of the blue. I made some awkward noises to the effect that I'd need time to think about it and we'd have to have a serious talk about boundaries/safety/what we wanted to get out of such an encounter if it even happened. But safe to say I agreed to buy the tickets...

The 'serious' talk didn't happen... until Valentine's Night just gone. Neither of us have ever been particularly good at initiating conversations about sex. But it seems a romantic card and a night out together with our kid staying over at grandparents was just what she needed to open the bottle. And boy did it all come out...

She told me, in no particular order, over the course of an amazing night that was filled with as much incredible sex as it was talk, the following.

• That the thought of fucking with other/multiple men has been her go-to masturbatory fantasy for years.
  • That one of the big reasons she backed off previously was because she thought it was becoming all about my bi fantasies. Although she doesn't necessarily have a problem with the idea of me experimenting with men, she started to feel I was using the hotwife/threesome thing as a way to indulge my own desires, not hers. And as well as starting to question my motives, she admitted she would want any encounter with other guys to be all about her. She said her biggest fear would be arranging a threesome and I end up more interested in the other guy, which she'd hate.
  • That the way she always imagines it happening is a spontaneous, in-person thing - she catches a handsome stranger eyeing her up, he chats her up, makes her feel sexy and attractive by making his interest in her obvious. She says that part of it turns her on a lot and is why she shied away from the online aspect - too long-winded, too planned. She said while she thought the idea of going to a festival and being open to hooking up was fun, she also liked the idea of sex/swingers parties - and also going on holiday to a swingers resort!
  • That she thinks she'd want her first time with another guy to be alone, without me present. And that this was something she'd been agonising over telling me for a long time, because it was obvious from everything I said that my fantasy was either a threesome, or at least watching her fuck another guy. But she said she felt me being there first time would make her anxious and self-conscious, and she'd rather 'get it out the way' alone. We talked this through for ages, with my line basically being, yes I'd love to watch/be involved, but if we end up doing any of this, I understand it's on her terms, I have no expectation of micromanaging it. And anyway, I find the idea of her going off to fuck other men hot too. In response, she said she felt it would be a first time thing, that after that she would want to try threesomes etc - and even let me explore what I needed to explore with other guys.
So that's basically that. We also discussed boundaries, of which the only two big ones I could think of were - don't go developing feelings for whichever guy is lucky enough to get in your knickers (or at least, understand that feelings happen during sex, so recognise them for what they are and move on). And safe sex, which is a necessity if we're going down the random-hook-up-in-person route, but long term is something I'd like not to have to insist on if we could one day find her a clean, trustworthy fwb.

To be honest, a lot of the buzz I'm feeling is to do with hearing her speak so openly and honestly about all of this. I'm fully aware that we could go to this festival and nothing could happen, her way leaves a lot to chance. But that's fine - it's the thought that we're on the same wavelength after all that really excites me. It has made me somehow feel so much closer to her, and excited for whatever adventures lay ahead.

Thoughts? Advice? Recommendations?

First off - I believe your post whereas most other fantasy posts I think are bullshit. Not that it matters what I think ....but anyway.

A few things:

1) It seems to me the revisiting of the idea only came about to sell you on buying tickets for the festival so was that legit or a manipulation?

2) glad she shared everything she did with you - that is a big step if not even for reality, but your sex life with her and the fantasy portion. That has opened up another door.

3) Boundaries -- its nice you spoke about them, but as Mike Tyson said "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face". There is zero way that she can tell you anything about "feelings" for anyone else. Those can be the honest intentions going in but to say "move on" may or may not be able to happen.

I get that although is exciting to you but what you dont hear very often on this site is that this is a slippery slope as well. A woman shows tits and guys lose their fucking minds. All sense goes out the window I am not speaking from experience, but speaking from other peoples experiences that I have seen or heard. Sometimes its awesome for the couple and its a lifetime of this excitement and sometimes the first time they do it is the beginning of the end.

I am not trying to kill your buzz, but just trying to give you both sides of the coin...so to speak.

For us (me and my wife) it has been a threesome fantasy. Cuckolding is not my thing. I read some shit on here about the husbands moving out, paying for vacations....etc etc and I just either think its bullshit or it just something I cant wrap my head around. I am not sure exactly what would happen if that was suggested to me but I do know that a prison sentence would soon follow.

With that said I am 99% sure that it will never happen - although she fantasizes about it with me - the reality may not live upto the hype and could affect the relationship. I believe it would strong enough, but ............read Mike Tysons quote again.

A lot of people will tell you this great and go for it.....etc etc. Most of them want pictures or read the story so they can jerk off to it. Most of those dudes would fuck a handful of worms. I am not that guy. Reality can be very different than typing on a forum. Life in reality can be much different than it is in your fantasy. It actually could be better, but there is that other side that CuckoldCockMaster on the website WifeWantsToPlay doesnt have to live with.

I hope it all works out for what you both want.

Last edited:
First off - I believe your post whereas most other fantasy posts I think are bullshit. Not that it matters what I think ....but anyway.

A few things:

1) It seems to me the revisiting of the idea only came about to sell you on buying tickets for the festival so was that legit or a manipulation?

2) glad she shared everything she did with you - that is a big step if not even for reality, but your sex life with her and the fantasy portion. That has opened up another door.

3) Boundaries -- its nice you spoke about them, but as Mike Tyson said "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face". There is zero way that she can tell you anything about "feelings" for anyone else. Those can be the honest intentions going in but to say "move on" may or may not be able to happen.

I get that although is exciting to you but what you dont hear very often on this site is that this is a slippery slope as well. A woman shows tits and guys lose their fucking minds. All sense goes out the window I am not speaking from experience, but speaking from other peoples experiences that I have seen or heard. Sometimes its awesome for the couple and its a lifetime of this excitement and sometimes the first time they do it is the beginning of the end.

I am not trying to kill your buzz, but just trying to give you both sides of the coin...so to speak.

For us (me and my wife) it has been a threesome fantasy. Cuckolding is not my thing. I read some shit on here about the husbands moving out, paying for vacations....etc etc and I just either think its bullshit or it just something I cant wrap my head around. I am not sure exactly what would happen if that was suggested to me but I do know that a prison sentence would soon follow.

With that said I am 99% sure that it will never happen - although she fantasizes about it with me - the reality may not live upto the hype and could affect the relationship. I believe it would strong enough, but ............read Mike Tysons quote again.

A lot of people will tell you this great and go for it.....etc etc. Most of them want pictures or read the story so they can jerk off to it. Most of those dudes woudl fuck a handful of worms. I am not that guy. Reality can be very different than typing on a forum. Life in reality can much different than it is in your fantasy.

I hope it all works out for what you both want.
Thanks for the reply. I do 100% get the risks. I've done a lot of reading on this topic over the years, I'd be jumping in very much with my eyes open. I'm not particularly into the whole cuck thing either, I certainly have no desire to end up not fucking my wife! I wouldn't at all be surprised if it did end up remaining as fantasy, there's a lot that would have to align for us I think. But I'm of the belief that the allure of fantasy is wondering just what if this actually happened... and that life should be filled with exciting new experiences. So hey, we'll see how it goes. My main thoughts at this moment are that it's an exciting journey to be on together.

Thanks for the reply. I do 100% get the risks. I've done a lot of reading on this topic over the years, I'd be jumping in very much with my eyes open. I'm not particularly into the whole cuck thing either, I certainly have no desire to end up not fucking my wife! I wouldn't at all be surprised if it did end up remaining as fantasy, there's a lot that would have to align for us I think. But I'm of the belief that the allure of fantasy is wondering just what if this actually happened... and that life should be filled with exciting new experiences. So hey, we'll see how it goes. My main thoughts at this moment are that it's an exciting journey to be on together.
Totally agree with you. Just getting my wife to openly speak about the subject of fantasising about fucking another guy is a huge step for us. Just the other week I was in Houston and my wife sent me a message stating she was going to bed (different time zone) but she was glad that she had her black friend (black Rabbit vibe) to help her out. When I got back to hotel room, looked at my messages on my personal iPad and saw message from her. Opened it and was stunned to see her showing me her playing with herself with her black toy. Asked her later on if it was first time she had done this and she said yes. She also said that was the first time she had ever played alone like that which I believed 100%. Well to say I had a few wanks over her video was an understatement. Loved it and told her so. Just as a point, she is 50 years old and we’ve spoken about her having the opportunity to fuck another guy for many, many years, which she said, no, to start with but then changed her mind to maybe and then to yes but in certain conditions and situations had to be right. Attached is a picture of my darling wife.

Attachments

• IMG_0519.JPG
    IMG_0519.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0514 2.JPG
    IMG_0514 2.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0513.JPG
    IMG_0513.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0520.JPG
    IMG_0520.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 93
Totally agree with you. Just getting my wife to openly speak about the subject of fantasising about fucking another guy is a huge step for us. Just the other week I was in Houston and my wife sent me a message stating she was going to bed (different time zone) but she was glad that she had her black friend (black Rabbit vibe) to help her out. When I got back to hotel room, looked at my messages on my personal iPad and saw message from her. Opened it and was stunned to see her showing me her playing with herself with her black toy. Asked her later on if it was first time she had done this and she said yes. She also said that was the first time she had ever played alone like that which I believed 100%. Well to say I had a few wanks over her video was an understatement. Loved it and told her so. Just as a point, she is 50 years old and we’ve spoken about her having the opportunity to fuck another guy for many, many years, which she said, no, to start with but then changed her mind to maybe and then to yes but in certain conditions and situations had to be right. Attached is a picture of my darling wife.
Hi from Cheshire ! I’d love to meet her

She must know stuff about men that young ladies don’t know about experience and sexy too for 50 incredible

Same boat but drifting towards progress