She Is Getting Dressed

Sarah has a date evening that my last well into Tomorrow. I took her to the Spa this morning for hair, nails, and Brazilian wax. Picked her up and brought her home. She showered and is in her bedroom dressing. She is excited about tonight. Last weekend she had her period, so she has not seen her lover in 2 weeks. I hope she has a good night, so I can hear all the details when she gets home. I will be sitting her at home in my cb6000s snugly locked. She leaving to meet him in a hour and a half at 5:30.

Sarah has a date evening that my last well into Tomorrow. I took her to the Spa this morning for hair, nails, and Brazilian wax. Picked her up and brought her home. She showered and is in her bedroom dressing. She is excited about tonight. Last weekend she had her period, so she has not seen her lover in 2 weeks. I hope she has a good night, so I can hear all the details when she gets home. I will be sitting her at home in my cb6000s snugly locked. She leaving to meet him in a hour and a half at 5:30.
Gotta luv the blow-by-blow after! Hope she's into it enuf that she tells you he had HUGE cock!!

She's been with him for a while now. He is older 55 widower. He has 8 inches thick, and can go 3 times with just a little down time between, then a 4 th time in the morning. He usually satisfies her desire. Hope he is up to the job tonight.
WOW, 8", thick and a multiple cummer! Do you clean her up when she gets home? That seems to be the cucks job, as soon as wifey figures it out.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
WOW, 8", thick and a multiple cummer! Do you clean her up when she gets home? That seems to be the cucks job, as soon as wifey figures it out.
No, we are not like that. I'm a cuckold in chastity. She will not allow me to see her naked or even partially dressed, that is fir her lover only. I have not seen her naked in 3 years let alone suck , licker, or kiss her pussy. She makes me use my imagination when she comes home and unlocks me . I close my eyes, lay back and rub my penis as I imagine I'm her and what she is describing in detail is happening to me. I'm fast so I wait till the end of the storyand then 3 or 4 strokes do it. Then locked back up till her next date. If she masturbates between dates, she will afterword unlock me and let me pleasure myself to be fair.
I don't want to lie I did see her panty coverd crouch about 7 months ago. She told me her guy came, and came and came in her. I didn't believe it. She hiked up her skirt and showed me her soaking wey panty crouch with white stains .

No, we are not like that. I'm a cuckold in chastity. She will not allow me to see her naked or even partially dressed, that is fir her lover only. I have not seen her naked in 3 years let alone suck , licker, or kiss her pussy. She makes me use my imagination when she comes home and unlocks me . I close my eyes, lay back and rub my penis as I imagine I'm her and what she is describing in detail is happening to me. I'm fast so I wait till the end of the storyand then 3 or 4 strokes do it. Then locked back up till her next date. If she masturbates between dates, she will afterword unlock me and let me pleasure myself to be fair.
I don't want to lie I did see her panty coverd crouch about 7 months ago. She told me her guy came, and came and came in her. I didn't believe it. She hiked up her skirt and showed me her soaking wey panty crouch with white stains .
My long time GF has done that to me. She'll go out on a date not wearing panties. She has a pair in her big purse.
When she comes home she luvs to show me how much of his cum has leaked from her pussy. She puts the panties on after he fucks and cums in her. Sometimes its really sopping with his cum, especially if he fucks her a few times. She really enjoys showing me her cum loaded panties. Sometimes she jerks me off with her cum filled panties.

Reactions: Tonyjf50
My long time GF has done that to me. She'll go out on a date not wearing panties. She has a pair in her big purse.
When she comes home she luvs to show me how much of his cum has leaked from her pussy. She puts the panties on after he fucks and cums in her. Sometimes its really sopping with his cum, especially if he fucks her a few times. She really enjoys showing me her cum loaded panties. Sometimes she jerks me off with her cum filled panties.
Love the thought of it.