She is out playing right now

Steel4u0987

Couple
From
GA, US
Mar 5, 2019
Atlanta, GA, USA
My gf and Dom "Vixen" is out on her 2nd date with David. First date was a week ago and they had drinks and Uber'd back to his apartment and had sex. They fucked and sucked a lot she came at least twice but he did not. Maybe Whiskey dick. But she had a great time and set another date up for tonight. Vixen left from work, freshened up at McDonalds. I just received my first pic, and hoping for more. She has done this a few times in the past but was always too embarrassed to share many details with me. This time is different. Last week she locked my cock up the night before her date and did not unlock me till the next evening as she got back late and was tired. She did let me lick her pussy! But not orgasm till the next evening. It was hard to wait, but did not really have a choice.

Hoping she gets home a little earlier tonight and wants to play.... and hope that pussy is filled with cum.

My gf and Dom "Vixen" is out on her 2nd date with David. First date was a week ago and they had drinks and Uber'd back to his apartment and had sex. They fucked and sucked a lot she came at least twice but he did not. Maybe Whiskey dick. But she had a great time and set another date up for tonight. Vixen left from work, freshened up at McDonalds. I just received my first pic, and hoping for more. She has done this a few times in the past but was always too embarrassed to share many details with me. This time is different. Last week she locked my cock up the night before her date and did not unlock me till the next evening as she got back late and was tired. She did let me lick her pussy! But not orgasm till the next evening. It was hard to wait, but did not really have a choice.

Hoping she gets home a little earlier tonight and wants to play.... and hope that pussy is filled with cum.
love to se the pics