She needs a trainer Las Vegas

Us4fun47

Male
From
NV, US
May 13, 2022
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Let me start off by saying they should change the name to "I want my wife to play". So many people who want their wives, gfs, or whatever to do this to them.. Its hot right. I am no different. My wife is a BBW sub. Super cute awesome personality and I trust her 100%. Very flexible. We've been toying around with our fantasies and mine is cuckolding.
My wife wants the choice to be taken away from her. Im ok with that. So i tied her up and blindfolded her...and i was VERY NAUGHTY. She loved it. No choice. She is a good girl. She will do what she is told.
She has been on the fence from time to time. Wants to keep it in fantasy land. As for me ive done this before. Its an awesome fantasy.
I want her to have a big dick. Why? Because i dont have a big dick. Im good for some small fun. Her having someone with a bid dick ties in with her fantasy also. To be used by men for their pleasure. Well that ties in with cuckolding. I can watch her get used by a big dick and that is hot. Looking in Las Vegas

I live in Vegas and can accommodate you guys. I also have friends that can join at your request. If interested PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me start off by saying they should change the name to "I want my wife to play". So many people who want their wives, gfs, or whatever to do this to them.. Its hot right. I am no different. My wife is a BBW sub. Super cute awesome personality and I trust her 100%. Very flexible. We've been toying around with our fantasies and mine is cuckolding.
My wife wants the choice to be taken away from her. Im ok with that. So i tied her up and blindfolded her...and i was VERY NAUGHTY. She loved it. No choice. She is a good girl. She will do what she is told.
She has been on the fence from time to time. Wants to keep it in fantasy land. As for me ive done this before. Its an awesome fantasy.
I want her to have a big dick. Why? Because i dont have a big dick. Im good for some small fun. Her having someone with a bid dick ties in with her fantasy also. To be used by men for their pleasure. Well that ties in with cuckolding. I can watch her get used by a big dick and that is hot. Looking in Las Vegas
Are you still looking? I’m interested

Are you still looking I'm visiting currently