She's fucking him right now!

jw_kk

Male
Gold
He's fucking KK right now! My hot wife, in our bed, fucking her boyfriend... He's been doing her, a wake-up call since 6:50am this morning.

I am so incredibly fucking hard, sitting just down the hall, listening in. Whenever they're done making love, and have fallen back to sleep, I'm going in for my turn - sliding my hard, throbbing cock into KK's slick, cum-filled pussy for sloppy seconds is going to be intense.

I plan to fuck her so deep, while her boyfriend Andy watches. It'll make KK's eye's roll in their sockets when she cums on my cock, while she's looking him in the eyes.

The sounds they’re making are mind-bending. She’s telling her boyfriend she wishes he’d “fuck a baby into her!” The moaning, the writhing is so intense I can hear an occasional, deliciously hot squishing sound from their wet fucking.

We’re going to enjoy an entire weekend of hot threesome fucking. Andy’s got a ruse going to get the whole weekend off by himself, away from his wife. That made for an unexpected, hot wild-card for us all. I’m leading into a couple of days where I know we’ll fuck my hot wife senseless, nothing off limits.

He's fucking KK right now! My hot wife, in our bed, fucking her boyfriend... He's been doing her, a wake-up call since 6:50am this morning.

I am so incredibly fucking hard, sitting just down the hall, listening in. Whenever they're done making love, and have fallen back to sleep, I'm going in for my turn - sliding my hard, throbbing cock into KK's slick, cum-filled pussy for sloppy seconds is going to be intense.

I plan to fuck her so deep, while her boyfriend Andy watches. It'll make KK's eye's roll in their sockets when she cums on my cock, while she's looking him in the eyes.

The sounds they’re making are mind-bending. She’s telling her boyfriend she wishes he’d “fuck a baby into her!” The moaning, the writhing is so intense I can hear an occasional, deliciously hot squishing sound from their wet fucking.

We’re going to enjoy an entire weekend of hot threesome fucking. Andy’s got a ruse going to get the whole weekend off by himself, away from his wife. That made for an unexpected, hot wild-card for us all. I’m leading into a couple of days where I know we’ll fuck my hot wife senseless, nothing off limits.
Wow how did it go?