She's meet up with some older guys today

alex85

Male
Wife went and meet up the a few older guys today. They invited her of for the day over to one of the guy's house. She's been texting me through the day with updates. And it sounds like she has been having fun with them. They did went full nude outside around their pool and hot tub. And have been just nude around the house. They have played just alittle with her but not the main event yet with her. She took some quick shots of them and sent them to me in a txt. She sent them with a message:"going to have fun with these guys"
th (1).jpgth (2).jpg

Wife went and meet up the a few older guys today. They invited her of for the day over to one of the guy's house. She's been texting me through the day with updates. And it sounds like she has been having fun with them. They did went full nude outside around their pool and hot tub. And have been just nude around the house. They have played just alittle with her but not the main event yet with her. She took some quick shots of them and sent them to me in a txt. She sent them with a message:"going to have fun with these guys"
View attachment 1488855View attachment 1488857
What an amazing experience for her and you

Reactions: AndyCee777
Nice cocks on the guys... she surely will have lots of fun with them

Last edited:
So, how did it go? Good size cocks. Was there DP? Spitroasting??

Reactions: Creampielover45