She's on playdate home soon -

Jeff Brown

Male
Mar 5, 2018
Louisville, KY
my wife loves to be slutty. and she loves that i like it too. I'm an alpha but like to wear a cock cage for buildup and delayed gratification. Love the taste of her used swollen pussy. Make me drip a lot. She loves catching it in her mouth from the tip of my cage. Not long after and once she's been fully reclaimed - i explode in or all over her. Should get an update soon...

my wife loves to be slutty. and she loves that i like it too. I'm an alpha but like to wear a cock cage for buildup and delayed gratification. Love the taste of her used swollen pussy. Make me drip a lot. She loves catching it in her mouth from the tip of my cage. Not long after and once she's been fully reclaimed - i explode in or all over her. Should get an update soon...
Nice !!!

Reactions: Jeff Brown
Update - she just left for an afternoon fuck session. Back in 2-3 hours. time to get cleaned up and ready to reclaim my hot slutty cock-loving wife i'm crazy about.
She just left for an afternoon play date. Can't wait to recline that sexy slut-wife of mine. I love when she let's her slut out to play and she's told me she likes more and more. Yea Ha!

Attachments

• Attachment-1 (4).jpeg
    Attachment-1 (4).jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 76
Update - she just left for an afternoon fuck session. Back in 2-3 hours. time to get cleaned up and ready to reclaim my hot slutty cock-loving wife i'm crazy about.

She just left for an afternoon play date. Can't wait to recline that sexy slut-wife of mine. I love when she let's her slut out to play and she's told me she likes more and more. Yea Ha!
got an update they're head to the b/r for foreplay. Hot