She's spending alot of time with other's

allenkate079

Couple
Gold
Lately Kate has been spending alot of time with other guy's then at home. Which for now I don't really mind since lately I've been gone for work. And we she does play I'm in contact with her and she does have the guy's she been with send pics and vids to me of her playing. But it seems like she is spending alot more time away then she has before. Is this something normal ? At first she would play here and there. But for the last little bit she's been gone alot. This weekend she is down in at the coast with a older guy she meet. Got a pic of her on the beach from him:
015.JPG

And I'm getting update's from her all the time too via txt. Just seems that she is getting so much into getting fucked by all these different that she maybe starting to get lost into it. What are your guy's thought's?

She's just enjoying the excitement of being fucked by others, especially if it has just started up again after some time, and she's assuming it keeps you excited too, that's why she gets them to send you the pics.

Dude- literally relish every last moment of this, because it could be gone in a NY minute. Your posts have turned me on more than anything I have ever seen or heard online- I can not even imagine what a turn on it must be for you having a wife text you and a bunch of guys send you pictures of your wife getting fucked silly by all of them. I'm going to guess 99% of the guys on this site would trade places with you in a heartbeat. I know I definitely would. No, Kate is not the hottest or most attractive girl most of us have probably seen, dated or are married to- but without question, Kate IS one of the sexiest women alive and that is a direct result of HER actions- I would give my left nut to take her away on one of these weekend dalliances. The fact she is so open about it is mind blowing HOT!!! Just appreciate every last minute of this because you never know when it will end.

Leave her alone to enjoy everything she wants, when you are both talk to her and find out what she feels, what she wants, but don't blame her for anything and don't force her to pay more attention to you, tell her that you love her so much that you trust her and she can do whatever she wants, communication and a few well-spoken words can do the magic.

I guess the main question is, are you worried or concerned about anything? Are you feeling like you may be losing her to another guy? If not, and as long as you’re not being denied of any attention from her to you, then it sounds like you have what many of us wish we also had. Especially as long as she is still keeping you informed, and sending pictures and videos of her activities.

This isn't uncommon....women go thru periods where they want to spend more time with their Lovers than us (husbands). Having Lovers reinforces their feelings of self worth, they mke them beel pretty and wanted and sexy and they WANT sex more often. Certainly talk to her nd see if there is anything you need to know......but J always goes thru periods where she prefers to spend more time with her Lovers.

During the height of her affair with her Boss/Lover, they traveled monthly, sometimes weekly, traveled out of the country together, and spent a month over New Years together at the Corporate Condo in Florida. He even bought her a small diamond ring on a trip to DC where they rented the Bridal Suite (only suite available for a hastily planned trip) and they let everyone assume they were just married.....employee's even referred to her as Mrs. Boss/Lover and she LOVED it!!! She wore his ring when they traveled in place of our wedding ring, and wore it around her neck on a chain when home with me.

Sadly, their affair ended over COVID but their work relationship remains strong. She left this AM on an impromptu trip to the Corporate Main Office and as a "just in case" went out last evening and nought a really sexy new outfit to wear. If his COVID issues were overcome, she would happily slip back in to their affair....it lasted 11 years and only ended because of issues he devekoped during COVID. Haven't heard from her since she landed, but that's not unusual. This is (initially) planned as a in/out trip....flew in early this AM, coming back late tonite........if that changes, it could mean they are back together and she may extend a while depending on where his wife is this time of year. Not likely, but fun fantasy.

But, point is, its not odd at all your wife would want to spend more time with something new and sexciting and fun and fresh.

CW

Lately Kate has been spending alot of time with other guy's then at home. Which for now I don't really mind since lately I've been gone for work. And we she does play I'm in contact with her and she does have the guy's she been with send pics and vids to me of her playing. But it seems like she is spending alot more time away then she has before. Is this something normal ? At first she would play here and there. But for the last little bit she's been gone alot. This weekend she is down in at the coast with a older guy she meet. Got a pic of her on the beach from him:
View attachment 887034

And I'm getting update's from her all the time too via txt. Just seems that she is getting so much into getting fucked by all these different that she maybe starting to get lost into it. What are your guy's thought's?
Give her full reign as long as she is happy. You have a brilliant relationship full of erotic ,breathtaking events she is gorgeous and obviously enjoying HERSELF. Keep talking to her about things though that's important as well as loving her just enjoy your life and that's for both of you.

Reactions: btweets
the only potential problem is if her behavior changes. if she is seeing one guy more than the others could be a red flag. if she is sending pics. & videos of her with him & then that part stops,

it could mean she values her time with him as something more, & doresn't want to share, that is a problem.

Reactions: btweets
Dude- literally relish every last moment of this, because it could be gone in a NY minute. Your posts have turned me on more than anything I have ever seen or heard online- I can not even imagine what a turn on it must be for you having a wife text you and a bunch of guys send you pictures of your wife getting fucked silly by all of them. I'm going to guess 99% of the guys on this site would trade places with you in a heartbeat. I know I definitely would. No, Kate is not the hottest or most attractive girl most of us have probably seen, dated or are married to- but without question, Kate IS one of the sexiest women alive and that is a direct result of HER actions- I would give my left nut to take her away on one of these weekend dalliances. The fact she is so open about it is mind blowing HOT!!! Just appreciate every last minute of this because you never know when it will end.
Leave her alone to enjoy everything she wants, when you are both talk to her and find out what she feels, what she wants, but don't blame her for anything and don't force her to pay more attention to you, tell her that you love her so much that you trust her and she can do whatever she wants, communication and a few well-spoken words can do the magic.
Well said, friends wife Debbie says she really enjoys me fucking her cos hubby Lee is very supportive