She's stretched

LostInSpace1990

So it's been a long journey but after a few conversation and dildo purchases my wife has ventured into full Hotwire, I've always had a fetish to want to see her used by other men but was too afraid to bring it up. One time talking about things I asked what she would change about me if she could change anything, her answer was "you're perfect! But if I had to choose, is like a little more girth in your penis" shortly after she told be about her exes and apparently theyve all been well endowed. I'm am not little but also not huge so I can accept that, we went shopping a while later at and adult store and she asked for a dildo to play while I'm at work. I agreed and told her to pick one out, when we get to checkout she has a 12 inch HUGE dildo so I agreed and purchased it. She loved it.

Few months later she begins to open up about wanting to "feel the stretch again" and we talked I told her I'd be into letting her play and have fun and I would always stay Faithful, after about 2 weeks of these talks she had a 20 year old guy pounding her out in our bed while I was at work.

She had so much fun, she ran through about 6 guys all 18-24 but I was larger than all of them and she wanted BIG, one day she ask to sleep with a childhood friend she always liked, I was hesitant but agreed and she had him over, his dick was short but FAT and she was in love, the 2nd time she was with him she gave up her ass (7 years married and I've only been once) she was telling me this was gonna be her Bull, I said ok.

BUT just the other day while I'm at work I guess a friend from childhood (we'll call him Jay) came over, he moved away shortly after highschool so him and me wife lost contact, well he's been back a couple months and she agreed to have him come over for a little smoke sesh and catch up while I'm at work, cool no problem.

I get home and she's smiling cheek to cheek, when I ask her what's up she says "oh nothing" and smiles after we eat she sits on my lap and we talk about our day, she beings to tell me that Jay came over and they talked quite a bit and something she'd never expect happended, I asked about more and she tells me this guy fucked her brains out and has a HUGE cock, she explained how he's dominant and forceful but sexy, and she couldn't believe how big he was. I thought she was all talk but when she got me hard talking about it she rolled over exposing her little pussy and told me to "take her back" I was so hard I slipped in but wow... It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, she was so loose and sloppy by dick kept slipping out, I slammed her balls deep and couldn't feel 1 sidewall. This man ruined my wife's pussy, and she told me she wants to fuck him at least once a week, if I'd still love her with a loosed pussy.

Yes I will, but I'm going to miss that tight little pussy with a great grip, suck the cum out my cock in no-time, now I can literally swim in her pussy.

I still love her with all my heart, but her pussy belongs to him now, I'm just trying to get used to it... #cucklife

Great experience my friend. I hope this is just the start of more sexperiences and adventures. I also enjoy my wife playing away from home, gives the sexperience that extra edge of thrill not knowing what she is up to but the mind is imagining all sorts of scenarios

So it's been a long journey but after a few conversation and dildo purchases my wife has ventured into full Hotwire, I've always had a fetish to want to see her used by other men but was too afraid to bring it up. One time talking about things I asked what she would change about me if she could change anything, her answer was "you're perfect! But if I had to choose, is like a little more girth in your penis" shortly after she told be about her exes and apparently theyve all been well endowed. I'm am not little but also not huge so I can accept that, we went shopping a while later at and adult store and she asked for a dildo to play while I'm at work. I agreed and told her to pick one out, when we get to checkout she has a 12 inch HUGE dildo so I agreed and purchased it. She loved it.

Few months later she begins to open up about wanting to "feel the stretch again" and we talked I told her I'd be into letting her play and have fun and I would always stay Faithful, after about 2 weeks of these talks she had a 20 year old guy pounding her out in our bed while I was at work.

She had so much fun, she ran through about 6 guys all 18-24 but I was larger than all of them and she wanted BIG, one day she ask to sleep with a childhood friend she always liked, I was hesitant but agreed and she had him over, his dick was short but FAT and she was in love, the 2nd time she was with him she gave up her ass (7 years married and I've only been once) she was telling me this was gonna be her Bull, I said ok.

BUT just the other day while I'm at work I guess a friend from childhood (we'll call him Jay) came over, he moved away shortly after highschool so him and me wife lost contact, well he's been back a couple months and she agreed to have him come over for a little smoke sesh and catch up while I'm at work, cool no problem.

I get home and she's smiling cheek to cheek, when I ask her what's up she says "oh nothing" and smiles after we eat she sits on my lap and we talk about our day, she beings to tell me that Jay came over and they talked quite a bit and something she'd never expect happended, I asked about more and she tells me this guy fucked her brains out and has a HUGE cock, she explained how he's dominant and forceful but sexy, and she couldn't believe how big he was. I thought she was all talk but when she got me hard talking about it she rolled over exposing her little pussy and told me to "take her back" I was so hard I slipped in but wow... It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, she was so loose and sloppy by dick kept slipping out, I slammed her balls deep and couldn't feel 1 sidewall. This man ruined my wife's pussy, and she told me she wants to fuck him at least once a week, if I'd still love her with a loosed pussy.

Yes I will, but I'm going to miss that tight little pussy with a great grip, suck the cum out my cock in no-time, now I can literally swim in her pussy.

I still love her with all my heart, but her pussy belongs to him now, I'm just trying to get used to it... #cucklife
I know the exact feeling brother, when i try to enter her its pointless because she is usually so loose, i usually prefer to eat her pussy, and then masturbate, because i try but usually to no avail. My neighbor will get between her legs and that pussy is not the same.

I love when she has guys over when I'm home to watch her enjoy herself is the ultimate rush, this new guy Jay really opened her up but I kinda like her pussy used up like that it makes me suuuuper hard. She recently asked me if I'd be willing to let her sit on my face while he hits it from the back. I said yes, but am now realizing that means his balls will be in my face, not sure how I'll like that but the thought of sucking her clit while she gets pounded is real hot.

Also we've been talking about her going raw and getting creampie, and one have experience watching your wife take another man's creampie? Is it hard also should I eat her after? I have a kink side that wants too but a part of me is nervous lol

Ive had that several times. At first I was apprehensive, but the excitement got to me and I did it. I love it, I am not into guys, but there is something about watching the love of your life getting her pussy filled to overflowing, then cleaning it up that I cant describe.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
I love when she has guys over when I'm home to watch her enjoy herself is the ultimate rush, this new guy Jay really opened her up but I kinda like her pussy used up like that it makes me suuuuper hard. She recently asked me if I'd be willing to let her sit on my face while he hits it from the back. I said yes, but am now realizing that means his balls will be in my face, not sure how I'll like that but the thought of sucking her clit while she gets pounded is real hot.

Also we've been talking about her going raw and getting creampie, and one have experience watching your wife take another man's creampie? Is it hard also should I eat her after? I have a kink side that wants too but a part of me is nervous lol
I have been in that position a few times with a couple.. Me on bottom her sucking my cock and him pounding her right in front of my face. He would drive her then pull out and drop it into my mouth, then back into her pussy it was cool .

That is so funny, mt firstvthreeway with another couple, they actually cucked me..same as last repky, but i was the third. She was very hot and sucking my cock, so I thought, what the hell. I thought he kept coming out accidentally, but later discovered it was a way to get me to suck his cock haha

Reactions: Myhotwife
My wife is having regular sex with a Dark guy with an 11 inch cock, she still feels good to me still....just not straight after, it eventually goes back to normal.

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
My wife is having regular sex with a Dark guy with an 11 inch cock, she still feels good to me still....just not straight after, it eventually goes back to normal.
You'd be amazed out how well the pussy stretches and then returns back to it's normal size. Don't have to tell you that though as you already know that now...

Reactions: RobWA

Do it !!
Hubby has been cleaning me since day one, has had HUNDREDS of creampies, it's the BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!