Should I be ok with dropping my sexy slutwife off at a new BBC Bulls house to be Fucked good?

• Total voters
Jan 10, 2021
My wife is very much into having me Drop her off at somebody's house for the weekend.
He is an older Bull, he wants to own her holes, and dominate her and she wants him to be as aggressive as possible and she is excited about me not being there.
We've never done this before as I am usually present to see all the sexy slutwife action.
Should I drop her off at her new BBC BULL'S house for 2 days?

Yes you should and consider yourself a very lucky man to have a wife who knows what she wants, gets it and comes home to you. That is the ultimate cuck life. Let us know how things go and any pic's you would like to share I think would be great for all to see.

This is exactly what my hubby will be doing with me as soon as we are allowed again - but a hotel, not the Bulls house. But I did meet him first - late summer, right before covid closed us down again - just to check we got on and wanted the same things. So he's had to wait a long time to use me but it won't be too much longer now, hopefully, the way things are going and we have kept in touch through out.
So as long as she's sure and they've talked it through and he understands any limits, I'd say let her do it. Just think how excited you'll be picking her up used, sore, exhausted and full of cum but with a huge smile on her face.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy