Should she be showing off more?

MyPakiWife

Male
Aug 2, 2021
Near London, UK
Now for those who don't know, me and my wife are a fairly religious Muslim couple. I mean she observes pretty strict Hijab and Abaya. I've had a discussion about, if we go out of town or to a different country, maybe get her to wear a short dress and make up with some heels as we dine or go shopping, she suprisingly was open to the idea and even showed me some dresses. You guys think she should let down her hair abit, in town is very risky because of family, friend etc. But out of town would be hot as I see men checking her out of even flirting with her.

Your thoughts?

Maybe you have not traveled enough. I am from the north of the UK and around these parts, the female Asians are much more westernised. A lot of the females, especially around the 15-25 ages tend to walk around in tight jeans and low cut tops or crop tops. Many go to the areas where many of the youths hang out and in the heat they are wearing short shorts and a baggy open front shirt with only a bikini top underneath. So the older "normal" attire for a muslim lady is not necessarily a must. Even when they are hangin out with thier BF's, or GF's, they dress sexily, personally I think they get a buzz out of watching thier mates ogling their GF's.
So go north young man and show plenty lol

Now for those who don't know, me and my wife are a fairly religious Muslim couple. I mean she observes pretty strict Hijab and Abaya. I've had a discussion about, if we go out of town or to a different country, maybe get her to wear a short dress and make up with some heels as we dine or go shopping, she suprisingly was open to the idea and even showed me some dresses. You guys think she should let down her hair abit, in town is very risky because of family, friend etc. But out of town would be hot as I see men checking her out of even flirting with her.

Your thoughts?
Love to see

Reactions: btweets
Maybe you have not traveled enough. I am from the north of the UK and around these parts, the female Asians are much more westernised. A lot of the females, especially around the 15-25 ages tend to walk around in tight jeans and low cut tops or crop tops. Many go to the areas where many of the youths hang out and in the heat they are wearing short shorts and a baggy open front shirt with only a bikini top underneath. So the older "normal" attire for a muslim lady is not necessarily a must. Even when they are hangin out with thier BF's, or GF's, they dress sexily, personally I think they get a buzz out of watching thier mates ogling their GF's.
So go north young man and show plenty lol
Absolutely, would love to chat to you :)

Your thoughts?
Where are you both based?

u have to travel some other place or book a hotel room in which she show off herself infront of alpha male.