Shout out to the Black Queens for Lending BBC

Frogprince

Male
Feb 24, 2023
At the end of the day, black Bulls are being lent to white women by their Black Queens. They could be fucking queens and getting the best pussy in the world, but the project of seeding white women and cucking betas / putting them in their place is being 100% permitted by black Queens. Any ******* talking about black women is unwarranted - they are the embodiment of beauty of perfection in female form. Don’t disrespect them or that black cock could be taken from you at any moment. - Speaking from the perspective of someone married to a Black Queen.

Kneel before black pussy or forever hold your peace.

Ive thought about this issue. I like when black women encourage their black men to claim white married pussy. I hope us white husbands are encouraged by the black women to step aside too.

Reactions: owlmale
Ive thought about this issue. I like when black women encourage their black men to claim white married pussy. I hope us white husbands are encouraged by the black women to step aside too.
I love to fuck black girls, one of my hotwife has a black hubby with a dick not half my size

Reactions: rimnam
At the end of the day, black Bulls are being lent to white women by their Black Queens. They could be fucking queens and getting the best pussy in the world, but the project of seeding white women and cucking betas / putting them in their place is being 100% permitted by black Queens. Any ******* talking about black women is unwarranted - they are the embodiment of beauty of perfection in female form. Don’t disrespect them or that black cock could be taken from you at any moment. - Speaking from the perspective of someone married to a Black Queen.

Kneel before black pussy or forever hold your peace.
These ladies are lending their BBC men to you and you don’t even have the Time to thank them? Shame
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. No BBC is being lent. The issue I have with your comment is that its full of ignorance about white females and BBC.