Show ur wife hard nipples … and pokies

hairypeet

Couple
Hi. Show here ur wife hard nipples and tell us in what occasion they became hard maybe in the frozen section of ur local supermarket or when she’s horny just tell us.
My wife got them always hard … u can always see her pokies anytime. And it makes me hard when people are staring at her pointing nipples all the time. She has to wear something thick to hide them.
What makes me more hard is that she don’t realize her nipples are poking out. And in summer I like to see the people watching her pokies … girls and men are looking.
Actually her nipples are almost 2 cm high.
Tell me what u think if u have any comments Orif ur sharing the same experience

Attachments

• IMG_3671.png
    IMG_3671.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3672.png
    IMG_3672.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi. Show here ur wife hard nipples and tell us in what occasion they became hard maybe in the frozen section of ur local supermarket or when she’s horny just tell us.
My wife got them always hard … u can always see her pokies anytime. And it makes me hard when people are staring at her pointing nipples all the time. She has to wear something thick to hide them.
What makes me more hard is that she don’t realize her nipples are poking out. And in summer I like to see the people watching her pokies … girls and men are looking.
Actually her nipples are almost 2 cm high.
Tell me what u think if u have any comments Orif ur sharing the same experience
They are stunning...:love:

What you describe about your wife applies to mine. Except that she knows it and likes to play with it.

Reactions: hairypeet