Showing off

jw_kk

Male
Gold
I was asked a few questions by PM, and thought I’d share one of the responses for general interest - not all of our encounters have involved actual sex between my wife and other partners. Of those, some have been among the more erotic, sensual, and memorable, right up there with the “actual sex” encounters.

One that stands out happened relatively early in our experience, during a period of time when my wife was convinced she was enjoying the hot wife experience too much, and was feeling a self-esteem hit, in her words, from “being too much of a dirty slut.” Several weeks elapsed between her last strange cock encounter, and she was becoming obsessed with desire, but trying to stay on the straight-and-narrow, and not take strange cock. It was like some kind of internal, mental contest in which she was battling desire, against holding out and not having stranger sex.

I suggested a middle-ground, sort of compromise about an encounter where it was look, but don’t touch, and whispered variations on that theme in her ear while we were having sex. She responded extraordinarily well, evidenced by powerful, shattering orgasms at the suggestion of being watched by one or more strangers, all stroking their cocks while watching her play.

Finally, on her suggestion, I set up such an encounter. I booked a suite at the Marriott, recruited the guys, finding six, of which we ended up with three who didn’t flake, and on the appointed night, we were in that hotel suite.

KK was at first blindfolded, splayed out naked on the hotel bed except for her heels. I’d placed a collection of her favorite toys on the bed, which was stripped of the comforter and top sheet, and a tube of edible coconut oil. I told her when me and our guests were all naked, and how hard we were all getting looking at her delicious naked body, and I handed her a favorite, a rabbit vibrator, and she started pleasuring herself while we stroked and jacked, watching her. I also had a collection of digital point-and-shoot cameras, all of them but mine had the memory card removed, but set to snap even without the card, and we shot photos of her masturbating, until she had a magnificent squirting orgasm with the rabbit.

She took the blindfold off after her first orgasm, and for the next couple of hours, my wife madly fingered, toyed, and fucked herself to multiple juicy orgasms, while watching us stroke, watch, and photograph her. One very sexy, memorable moment was watching her sucking a life-like dildo, while she fucked her ass and pussy with a huge pair of black dildos. Pretty much everybody came in that scenario, launching jets of cum from around the edge of the bed all over her nude, writhing body. The photos that I took during that event are still among my favorite, and provide a frequent source of pure, hot wife jack-off material, especially when she’s traveling or not around for me to enjoy.

Reactions: Bobby75