It definitely gets less as you get older I'm afraid. When Lynn and I got together (early 40s), 4 or 5 times was the norm. Now I'm 66 and 1 or 2 times is more usual, maybe 3 if I'm feeling very horny. And it does take while longer to recover in between.
That's one reason why Lynn prefers her regular Bulls to be much younger because they can keep going longer, give her more cum and recover more quickly. If it's just casual sex, she's not too bothered about the guys age even if he can only manage to fuck her once as long as it's a good fuck. Likewise, some younger guys have been able to recover quickly but have also cum way to quickly so it's not just about age and recovery time.

I don't mind if the first cum is faster, I like to swallow the first cum because it is more abundant and consistent, then I know it will take longer when he fucks me more times
One of my long term couples liked that. It was a cuckold couple. She would give me a mind blowing BJ, suck the cum up, then make hubby kneel in front of her, then give him a deep kiss pushing all my cum in to his mouth, then smear it all over him. I'd be hard again in less than 10min, and fuck the shit out of her for an hour.

It definitely gets less as you get older I'm afraid. When Lynn and I got together (early 40s), 4 or 5 times was the norm. Now I'm 66 and 1 or 2 times is more usual, maybe 3 if I'm feeling very horny. And it does take while longer to recover in between.
That's one reason why Lynn prefers her regular Bulls to be much younger because they can keep going longer, give her more cum and recover more quickly. If it's just casual sex, she's not too bothered about the guys age even if he can only manage to fuck her once as long as it's a good fuck. Likewise, some younger guys have been able to recover quickly but have also cum way to quickly so it's not just about age and recovery time.
Youth=Stamina enough said !

Wow. These are some real achievements by the bulls! Our experience has always been that the first sex date with a new guy resulted in more inseminations inside her, three or four being the most, she says. After that first experience things tend to tone down a bit although she dated an African American man for about 9 years and he was fairly consistent in delivering multiple loads during the night in her hotel room. L (my wife) says he would usually stay somewhat hard and remain inside her after the first time, then a few minutes later resume stroking until hardening up again and cumming once more. Needless to say, this was an experience she loved, and looked forward to. Our experience more or less dovetails with Lynnandhubby earlier in this thread. The young guys recover quickly. Put me to shame! But.... back in the day...... :)))))

Reactions: mirella.hango
At one point, KK was enamored with a young man that lived in our neighborhood. For two full years, I had to actively cock-block her from fucking him, until he was legal. A few days after the young man turned 18, KK gave him his birthday present - a night of unconstrained sex. I actually lost count of the number of times the young buck deposited his load in KK. I stopped counting at ten loads. KK gave up every hole, and then some, taking him in her hands, with her feet and toes, her pussy, tits, ass, letting him squirt on her face - it was endless.

He was a profoundly unskilled lover, but youth and rapid refractory periods were hand-in-hand; he was pretty much a cum factory that night, and KK drained his balls by early morning.