Single hot 59 year old dom top male prefers married couples and cuckold couples to play with.....3 ways rock.....

I know what you’re going to say - that I am a hard core sex pig and yes, you ARE exactly right. I am a very bi dom top male with both men/women. I call the punches sexually at most times. As you can see, I love to fuck like a dog in heat, wiled until the very end... I like sex just about anywhere, even public if cautious. I have seen me gravitate and evolve sexually this past 6 months. So I am going to also add a little 2 question poll here and please give me your honest input.

1. Why is that specifically married military Army men from over here at the Army base love to come suck my cock and then, furthermore, watch me fuck their wives raw for hours and hours. It is a super hot scene - just trying to understand the psychology of it all.

2. I have also noticed that older to younger cuckold couples are gravitating to me more and more as the months go by. The only difference is, once the wife has my cock several times, then the wife wants to then play only with me. So I think this question fits in with this entire site, “wifewantstoplay.com”. Because you are exactly right, wives do love to play and play hard. Secret and serious cock totally sends them into orbit every fucking time. Right?

Since I am new here, I also want you all to know that I am cooler than cool. There isn’t any subject too wild for my ears, so just lay it on the line with me baby. No beating around the bush with me please. I also most quite frequently at my beautiful, very large home in Lawrence KS. Normally if you can get here, then I pay all further expenses. It’s okay if you like to party; I do too. Plus I am a cigarette smoker and honestly I do have a huge smoking and cock toy fetish. Huge, actually. Lately I have been blind folding my women.

So it is nice to meet you all, no matter what your status is, wife or otherwise. But I am not ashamed to say if you are in fact a wife and you want to take this damn 12x9 horse cock balls deep, all the way, please contact me as displayed below. I am also looking for a very regular, daily cocksucker. You will learn up front that I NEVER can get enough pussy or cock.

Peace,

Erik
Text - 785 691 6566
Email - bisexualdommilitarytop@gmail.com

Attachments

• BlondesorBlack.GIF
    BlondesorBlack.GIF
    911.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Erikfuckinghisfavoriteway.GIF
    Erikfuckinghisfavoriteway.GIF
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
  • Erikfuckingawhoreinhercar.GIF
    Erikfuckingawhoreinhercar.GIF
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
I know what you’re going to say - that I am a hard core sex pig and yes, you ARE exactly right. I am a very bi dom top male with both men/women. I call the punches sexually at most times. As you can see, I love to fuck like a dog in heat, wiled until the very end... I like sex just about anywhere, even public if cautious. I have seen me gravitate and evolve sexually this past 6 months. So I am going to also add a little 2 question poll here and please give me your honest input.

1. Why is that specifically married military Army men from over here at the Army base love to come suck my cock and then, furthermore, watch me fuck their wives raw for hours and hours. It is a super hot scene - just trying to understand the psychology of it all.

2. I have also noticed that older to younger cuckold couples are gravitating to me more and more as the months go by. The only difference is, once the wife has my cock several times, then the wife wants to then play only with me. So I think this question fits in with this entire site, “wifewantstoplay.com”. Because you are exactly right, wives do love to play and play hard. Secret and serious cock totally sends them into orbit every fucking time. Right?

Since I am new here, I also want you all to know that I am cooler than cool. There isn’t any subject too wild for my ears, so just lay it on the line with me baby. No beating around the bush with me please. I also most quite frequently at my beautiful, very large home in Lawrence KS. Normally if you can get here, then I pay all further expenses. It’s okay if you like to party; I do too. Plus I am a cigarette smoker and honestly I do have a huge smoking and cock toy fetish. Huge, actually. Lately I have been blind folding my women.

So it is nice to meet you all, no matter what your status is, wife or otherwise. But I am not ashamed to say if you are in fact a wife and you want to take this damn 12x9 horse cock balls deep, all the way, please contact me as displayed below. I am also looking for a very regular, daily cocksucker. You will learn up front that I NEVER can get enough pussy or cock.

Peace,

Erik
Text - 785 691 6566
Email - bisexualdommilitarytop@gmail.com
If Only we were close..🔥

Reactions: owlcuck