sister in law

sleepyoldguy

May 5, 2021
Well I got married the first time young. My wife had a younger sister of 2 years. We had always teased each other but one thing she did really pissed me off.she would be walking by and reach out and give me a titty twister hurt some and was annoying. She came over one Saterday we were going to grill some. The wife called and said she would be about 2 hours late getting home one of the other girls called in sick. asister in law walking by me reached out and give me a titty twister I told he the next time she did that she would get it done back to her but 2Xs worse. not more the 5 minutes later she did it again. now she didnt have bit tits but nipples that were nice and big. It being summer time she had on a tank top no bra. I looked her dead in the eye reached out and grabbed a nipple with each hand and gave them a good twist. she goes that hurt and i said yes it does but theres nothing i can do about it. she yes there is something and i said yeah whats that. she ssaid yo can come over hear and kiss them and make them feel better. thiught she was joking and i said right. she said yes and took her top off. she pushed me back into a chair and sat in my lap facing me tits right a mouth level. so i pulled her closer and licked her nipples and sucked on them. the more i sucked on them the more she moved about went to put my hand on her pusssy the jaen shorts she had on were soaked move them to the side and stared to finger her untill she said she need some hard cock she unzipped my jeans and swallow my cock god the felt good she said she couldnt wait and took her shorts off and jumped on my cock. my did that girl love to fuck. luckaly the wife and her were the same size and she got a pair of he shorts to wear. we would fuck when ever we had a chance. a few years later got divorced i wonder to this day if she ever told her sister