Sleeve play and cumming

Size wise, I am over 7” and decent girth at 5.5” around. When I wear a sleeve I am really big, but as I’ve written before my wife’s pussy is just bigger. She is only 5’2 and tiny frame. She had DD breasts and a smaller butt. The butt got bigger with age but still fairly small.

I know pussy comes in all shapes and sizes but she has a larger labia too and I always felt like she needed bigger dick. Since using sleeves and accepting them mentally as part of our sex life, we are really getting into a fun area.

The thing that’s interesting is she used to always be done as soon as I would cum and she isn’t a fan of cum anyway. She said it just leaks out on the way to the bathroom. With the sleeve though, she doesn’t know when I cum. Recently I started to cum really fast with the sleeve or at least I wanted her to think that…so I “cum” pretty quickly and ask her if I should stop. Now she doesn’t have me stop, she pulls me in deeper and keeps going. It’s insanely hot and sometimes I do cum in the sleeve and I can still keep going for a bit. It does really show me that my wife needs that bigger dick to really enjoy sex and want to keep going. With the bigger dick, it’s no longer about me fulfilling my need.

I'm married to a sexy woman and she doesn't think she is. I tell me all the time she could have any guy.
I have a sleeve and a hollow strap on that I wear. She loves both. With the hollow strap on I can fuck her for so much longer. I get to watch her facial expressions and watch her cum several times during the session. I'm hoping to replace the strap on someday and have her fuck a larger cock.

Great story… I am married to a beautiful woman with a big ass and I know she enjoys bigger than what I can offer …. I am strongly considering the sleeve
Absolutely give it a go. Can’t hurt to try…sensual extensions has been great, any problems talk to Michael the owner.