Sloppy seconds...

I love my wife's sloppy, well-fucked, full of cum, foreign man's mature cunt. I love to stick my dick into her wet pussy, filled with foreign semen, enjoy her silky, slippery interior, slowly fuck her, driving my dick deeper and deeper, reach her uterus and unload my load of sperm there. I love those sloppy seconds in my wife's cunt.

We get into mfm with a guy we know. We don't call it sloppy seconds but it is what it is.
Yes she feels very different after he's done, super slick and almost no friction.
She's so turned on after he's done, she fucks me different, not better just different and it's damn hot. I never last long.
The way she feels in there, how she holds me, how she kisses me, how she moves, the sweat on her skin, how she's still catching her breath...
It all adds up and it's incredibly exciting for us.
It's more than a "used" pussy.

Met up with a couple a few years ago he began fucking his wife while she was sucking me and it wasn’t long before he blew a huge load up her, she crawled around face down pulled her big white arse apart and presented her bright pink creamed pussy to me !! I was hesitant at first but ended up slamming into her hard ! very messy but she was quivering with excitement and pushing back hard until I pumped a load into her it was a seriously messy gape !!