Slut wife

Jul 13, 2022
I had a fantasy of my wife fucking another guy, so I arranged a boudoir shoot for her and told the photographer that I’d be fine with him fucking her if she was up for it.
He did fuck her.
This gave her the taste for cheating, and I’ve heard stories that she fucks all kinds of guys when she’s out with the girls.
Every story I’ve heard is the same.
At some point in the night she’ll start flirting with a guy and end up in a toilet cubicle getting fucked by him.

So while I’m sat home alone, some random guy has my wife bent over some bar toilet, her skirt up, her thong on the floor, ploughing his cock into her pussy and ass, making her his little slut for that time.

I had a fantasy of my wife fucking another guy, so I arranged a boudoir shoot for her and told the photographer that I’d be fine with him fucking her if she was up for it.
He did fuck her.
This gave her the taste for cheating, and I’ve heard stories that she fucks all kinds of guys when she’s out with the girls.
At some point in the night she’ll start flirting with a guy and end up in a toilet cubicle getting fucked by him.

So while I’m sat home alone, some random guy has my wife bent over some bar toilet, her skirt up, her thong on the floor, ploughing his cock into her pussy and ass, making her his little slut for that time.
I hope she is enjoying this attention.

Reactions: DonD
He did fuck her.

That's what your slut should be use for, the bull's pleasure!!! Maybe we'll come home and let you watch but that means you have to do the cleanup!!!

He did fuck her.

Love it. Where are you from? Love to see your wife on a night out