Small cock? Does she want to cuck me?

So the other night, me and my wife have this amazing sex session, cleanup and go to bed. The next morning, we’re at the breakfast table enjoying some of her great breakfasts that she makes. I tell her “you know what I love, your breakfasts”. She then gets up and whispers in my ear “you know what I love, your little cock inside me”. We both chuckle right after and I said huh, little. She immediately back tracks after seeing my reaction and says that came out wrong and starts laughing.

Now my question is, is she trying to tell me something? Cucks, how did your wife tell you, you had a small penis? We currently do not have sex outside our marriage. All we do is role play her cucking me with a bigger dildo than me every now and then but that’s as far as it goes. Really wondering if she is trying to tell me something. Cucks, your thoughts?
im not a cuck , but i think shes wanting you 2b the one to say she needs a much bigger real bare cock , and that U want 2c her fuck and deep seeded...

Every woman should have lots of lovers. July 2023 Hello sexy ladies, Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Next step: I want you to try this on your wife of GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- may I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma -

She doesn’t turn her head but I’ll catch her glancing at other guys every now and then.

I believe I could eat her bull's cum but only if I haven’t cum yet myself. I agree with what you said about the list subsiding after you cum. That happens to me as well.
Eating your own cum is one thing if you are cucked you will be eating his cum ! In her pussy ass and anywhere else he tells you and you will learn to enjoy it. And sooner or later you will have his cum in your ass and mouth just saying.

Eating your own cum is one thing if you are cucked you will be eating his cum ! In her pussy ass and anywhere else he tells you and you will learn to enjoy it. And sooner or later you will have his cum in your ass and mouth just saying.
Thats exactly right. My wife has me trained to eat and love her man's cum. As a cuckold I'm considered their property with no rights of my own and vowed to obedience.She has taught me that as a beta I should consider his cum as a gift and I do.When he fucks my wife and deposits a big load in her pussy or ass it's a joy and a privilege to lick it up and savor its taste.When I'm doing this I know I'm doing my job as his cleanup boy. He will also fuck my sissy ass and I can feel his hot manly cum shoot up into me. I love holding his cream in as long as I can, some times with a but plug then feeling him slowly leak out of me into my panties.He makes me wear the wet panties all day to remind me that I'm his bitch.

So the other night, me and my wife have this amazing sex session, cleanup and go to bed. The next morning, we’re at the breakfast table enjoying some of her great breakfasts that she makes. I tell her “you know what I love, your breakfasts”. She then gets up and whispers in my ear “you know what I love, your little cock inside me”. We both chuckle right after and I said huh, little. She immediately back tracks after seeing my reaction and says that came out wrong and starts laughing.

Now my question is, is she trying to tell me something? Cucks, how did your wife tell you, you had a small penis? We currently do not have sex outside our marriage. All we do is role play her cucking me with a bigger dildo than me every now and then but that’s as far as it goes. Really wondering if she is trying to tell me something. Cucks, your thoughts?
It’s the only reason my wife married me was I was so cuckable. This is exactly what she wants. I ususally clean my wife sometimes they fuck on my side of the bed and make a mess on the sheets . She’ll me to sleep on the wet spot.