Small cock? Does she want to cuck me?

Can’t wait! She was rubbing my cock earlier and got me rock hard. Then she slapped the fuck out of it. She told me “no touching”. She said if I was good and compliant she may let me cum later. She grinned and said “well maybe if you get me off right “. She totally loves being dominant with me. It’s a complete role reversal of our personalities.
I envy you man, the future will involve her finding new ways to dominate you... maybe it'll be with a black guy, or two guys, or by making you suck off a guy in front of her before she fucks him. Fasten your seatbelt!

We’re going through that process now. She goes back and forth between wanting to and feeling bad about the desire. I’m not pushy and that seems to help. I think fantasy is helping. I don’t have a small dick by any means, it’s just a tad under 8” and more thick than long. I’m pretty good at making her cum.

When we role play with dildos she always prefers really large stuff. She’s definitely a size queen. When I swap out a few extra large dildos and she tells me to watch her fuck she cums so so quickly and really hard. I don’t think it’s just the size either. When I fist her she will cum and squirt, but nowhere near like when she cums on a huge dick during our role playing. She also loves for me to cum in her and then shove my face into her pussy. That’s probably the second most preferred way for her to cum. Either way she really digs the idea and her orgasms pretty much confirm it.

I’m not going to give up or push to the point of turning her off. I think she will come around.
It sounds to me like she is very close to trying. The one thing I see here as important is setting the stage. Is there someone who she is comfortable with and attracted to and if so have you talked about it with him. Instead of her comming out and saying allright I'll do it, maybe you should set up the opportunity. If you two are drinkers, a few drinks, a comfortable setting and a perfect opportunity with romantic overtones might persuade her to make the move. Arrange to have her other love intrest available and see what happens. Also remind her of how hot it is for you as well, before and after to chase away any guilt feelings that might try to arise.

Reactions: Wannawatchher76
Can’t wait! She was rubbing my cock earlier and got me rock hard. Then she slapped the fuck out of it. She told me “no touching”. She said if I was good and compliant she may let me cum later. She grinned and said “well maybe if you get me off right “. She totally loves being dominant with me. It’s a complete role reversal of our personalities.
HOT Thats how I love to be treated. Her desires come first!

Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo
It sounds to me like she is very close to trying. The one thing I see here as important is setting the stage. Is there someone who she is comfortable with and attracted to and if so have you talked about it with him. Instead of her comming out and saying allright I'll do it, maybe you should set up the opportunity. If you two are drinkers, a few drinks, a comfortable setting and a perfect opportunity with romantic overtones might persuade her to make the move. Arrange to have her other love intrest available and see what happens. Also remind her of how hot it is for you as well, before and after to chase away any guilt feelings that might try to arise.
She doesn’t really have a particular guy picked out. She was on adult friend finder and started sexting with one guy and sent some vids. He came on way wrong and went psycho. Kinda set me back a long long way. It was amazing to have her screen shot the dick picks and her reactions to them from adult friend finder. I blow several loads for sure.

Fingers crossed

She doesn’t really have a particular guy picked out. She was on adult friend finder and started sexting with one guy and sent some vids. He came on way wrong and went psycho. Kinda set me back a long long way. It was amazing to have her screen shot the dick picks and her reactions to them from adult friend finder. I blow several loads for sure.

Fingers crossed
I don't put much stock in FF. Lots of crazies. How about more like a coworker or one of your buddies or the bagboy at the supermarket. Ask her if there is anyone in your circle she ever fantasized about. I read about a lot of couples on this board who go hotwifing out to clubs etc and hook up with someone they find along the way. It might be safer from a STD view however to have a someone you already know and know them to be healthy.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
No lo creo en absoluto, lo usas como parte de tu repertorio en alguna ocasión, así que, de nuevo, está disponible.

Mi pregunta para ti es: ¿quieres que signifique algo?

Aquí está mi conjetura ----------- quieres que signifique algo. De lo contrario, ¿por qué venir a un tablero de cuck y preguntar? Ustedes comparten la fantasía y quieren que sea una realidad, posiblemente. Cualquiera que sea un cornudo puede verlo a través de esa lente.

Solo hay una forma real de averiguarlo en lugar de preguntarle a completos extraños qué piensa su esposa .................. Pregúntele a su esposa si lo quiere verdadero.
miEstoy Totalmente de acuerdo con lo que dices porque desde mi experiencia personal siendo un hombre negro bien dotado pero bisexual el que siempre ha buscado tener sexo con más de otras personas con mis parejas he sido yo y aunque con algunas de ellas primero he ido preparando su cuerpo y mente usando juegos con consoladores Estoy totalmente de acuerdo en que al momento de hablar abiertamente sobre tener inicialmente un trío con otro hombre se tiene que hablar con ella de frente con toda la cinceridad para saber si esta de acuerdo en hacerlo

Reactions: Wannawatchher76
I don't put much stock in FF. Lots of crazies. How about more like a coworker or one of your buddies or the bagboy at the supermarket. Ask her if there is anyone in your circle she ever fantasized about. I read about a lot of couples on this board who go hotwifing out to clubs etc and hook up with someone they find along the way. It might be safer from a STD view however to have a someone you already know and know them to be healthy.
We did discuss that but she’s nervous to be “discovered” in our lives. She digs the anonymity of online play. We did discuss people from our past that we both know she had fucked before we met. Hot! She also told me about a friend of mine she has fantasized about. He won’t play though. In a committed relationship and wouldn’t. I love hearing about her past. Pretty freaking lengthy!

We did discuss that but she’s nervous to be “discovered” in our lives. She digs the anonymity of online play. We did discuss people from our past that we both know she had fucked before we met. Hot! She also told me about a friend of mine she has fantasized about. He won’t play though. In a committed relationship and wouldn’t. I love hearing about her past. Pretty freaking lengthy!
My wife is worried about being "discovered" too. She has a high profile profession which is reputation sensitive and she once ruined her career when the wrong person caught her in the act. We had to relocate and start over again. So now she is cautious about separating her work life with her personal life. We live in a college town neighborhood that is quite liberal and not shocked by unusual lifestyles so that helps. Our next door neighbors are sorority women from the nearby university and they are well aware of my wifes dominance and cuckolding of me but there is little risk that her colleagues will learn of her promiscuous lifestyle. Be that as it may, she doesn't take any chance with pics or giving out to much other info online.

small cocks guys should be happy that their wifes love them regardless of the size of their sissy-cock.
Yes true but my wife has a strange way of showing it. She loves me but humiliates me and keeps me under her thumb. I do my best to be useful to her in any way I can because I'm certainly useless in the bedroom.

Sorry In front of our peers. She loves the idea of making me a bitch ass cuckold. She gets wet thinking about me kneeling down cleaning her up in front of a “true bull”. It’s pretty good to be made a cuckold. I love it. Most times I wish I had a tiny dick

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Sorry In front of our peers. She loves the idea of making me a bitch ass cuckold. She gets wet thinking about me kneeling down cleaning her up in front of a “true bull”. It’s pretty good to be made a cuckold. I love it. Most times I wish I had a tiny dick
No matter how small we are we wish we were smaller. The opposite of alphas who always wish they were bigger even though they are sporting 7+ inches. My wife also loves to publicly humiliate me. She is very creative. She often has girlfriends over who enjoy laughing at me as my wife parades me in front of them wearing just sissy panties or sometimes a diaper. She also canes me and whips me with a belt just for their entertainment and loves when her bull does it while she laughs.

So the other night, me and my wife have this amazing sex session, cleanup and go to bed. The next morning, we’re at the breakfast table enjoying some of her great breakfasts that she makes. I tell her “you know what I love, your breakfasts”. She then gets up and whispers in my ear “you know what I love, your little cock inside me”. We both chuckle right after and I said huh, little. She immediately back tracks after seeing my reaction and says that came out wrong and starts laughing.

Now my question is, is she trying to tell me something? Cucks, how did your wife tell you, you had a small penis? We currently do not have sex outside our marriage. All we do is role play her cucking me with a bigger dildo than me every now and then but that’s as far as it goes. Really wondering if she is trying to tell me something. Cucks, your thoughts?
You can hire a bull and see her reaction

To answer OP's original question, my reading is that as your wife who knows you intimately, she has picked up on what turns you on. That's probably why she threw it out there.

Overcoming the religious dilemma is a whole other can of worms. Challenging those baked in beliefs will likely be tricky. Jesus's did hang with Mary Magdeline so maybe that's an angle (?)