small cock here...

lore_helmy

Couple
Jun 17, 2022
I was the first sexual experience of my wife. She never had anyone before me and she never gave a hint that she regrets this.

Unfortunately, I have some sexual issues... I have a small cock... around 13 cm (5 inches). And besides this, I struggle with premature ejaculation. I was never able to get her to an orgasm just with penetration. We started to use toys, so this helps a little. But what orgasms I see her having from toys, don't that good.

I would love to see her orgasm in a real cock and see the satisfaction on her face. I told her this a few times, but she says she doesn't need anything else and I'm enough...

Should I be glad about this and not insist anymore? As time goes by... and more and more attracted by the ideea of her fucking someone else, even if I'm not there to see it... But I don't want to destroy something beautiful...

Many women don’t climax from penetration. Often I don’t.
It’s not related to penis size. My hubby is 8.5” and frequently can’t make me cum just from penetration.
I think you need to understand this. Take pressure off yourself, and that in turn will improve your prem ejaculation.
Thank you... it helps! :)

I was the first sexual experience of my wife. She never had anyone before me and she never gave a hint that she regrets this.

Unfortunately, I have some sexual issues... I have a small cock... around 13 cm (5 inches). And besides this, I struggle with premature ejaculation. I was never able to get her to an orgasm just with penetration. We started to use toys, so this helps a little. But what orgasms I see her having from toys, don't that good.

I would love to see her orgasm in a real cock and see the satisfaction on her face. I told her this a few times, but she says she doesn't need anything else and I'm enough...

Should I be glad about this and not insist anymore? As time goes by... and more and more attracted by the ideea of her fucking someone else, even if I'm not there to see it... But I don't want to destroy something beautiful...
Honestly man, 5 isn't that bad, pretty average really so take some pressure off yourself but not worrying about that too much. As for the premature ejaculation, maybe you could try getting the easy one out of the way if you struggle with controlling it yourself. When it comes to making her cum then yeah, penetration alone doesn't always cut it for some ladies. Try rolling your hips as you give long stokes, to apply some light pressure to her clit with your pubic area. Get a good rhythm going and hopefully that should do the trick. It's all in the hips

Five is enough to get the job done for most women… it just doesn’t look as impressive in pics and videos.

My wife never plays with the big toys I get here, she uses the Lovense and her silver bullet to get off.

As far as the quick cuming, I struggled with that with my first wife (I was her only lover too, and I had a complex about it.) Now I just focus on feeling good and stay confident and I can usually last as long as I want, definitely as long as I need to.

If you can go multiple times, tell her you want a quickie and that you want to go down on her afterwards. Stay there and clean her up until you make her cum on your face a couple of times. And then fuck her hood a second time!

It sounds like she is pretty much content with what you have and give to her.
If you discussed it few times already and talked it through, I don't see a reason for you to push her.
Don't push yourself into something she doesn't want.
Also, if it something you want to happen, say it differently, that you need it. But don't bash yourself over size if she is good with you.

This is the first time I am seeing a very positive thread on this forum. Regarding what's asking the OP, all men have insecurities. No need to worry about it too much and instead try to improve what you have talking to her. If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it

Ask her what she would she would like you to do for her, what gets her turned on, and then please her accordingly. My wife was and is still the same way, she was happy with me, and didn't want anything else, just wanted me to take my time on her to warm her up instead of just going for it and be done by the time she was just getting there

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
Ask her what she would she would like you to do for her, what gets her turned on, and then please her accordingly. My wife was and is still the same way, she was happy with me, and didn't want anything else, just wanted me to take my time on her to warm her up instead of just going for it and be done by the time she was just getting there
Always best to make the woman cum first and then fuck the hell out of her!!!

I’m putting my two sense in here if anyone wants to comment about it cool this just my opinion. 5 is actually average so dont beat yourself up that your small there are guys way smaller than that and from what i understand she is content with just having you so dont push it. Enjoy it. You may not make her cum or orgasm but there are other ways to compensate for that. I suggest fucking her. Then eat her out and finger her until she orgasms. Just giving some advice. But dont put so much pressure on yourself i bet she likes your size so embrace it

Reactions: jwf114