Small tits

To bad... we would like to see her....
Believe me I would love to put up pics or even vids but while she is very uninhibited and carefree in regards to her sexual lifestyle she also is conservative about sharing it with others. My on line stuff like this forum is known to her but it doesnt bother her as long as there is a certain level of discretion on my part. I suggested once that no one has to see our faces or anything to identify us but we both have tatoos and just too many in various places that we would need to cover. I know there are ways like photo shopping et al but she just wants to avoid the issue. I will respect her wishes.

To bad... we would like to see her....
My ex wife on the otherhand was an uninhibitted exhitionist and would likely have no problem getting her tits out for a posting pic. She is remarried and living a straight lifestyle with her non swinging husband and even if I had a pic ( which I actually have more than few of in various states of dress and undress. Unlike my gf (Kate) Carolyn sports an all natural set of 38Ds and a Rubinesque physique. My gf has a curvy but petite body and her all natural little titties suit it .

Believe me I would love to put up pics or even vids but while she is very uninhibited and carefree in regards to her sexual lifestyle she also is conservative about sharing it with others. My on line stuff like this forum is known to her but it doesnt bother her as long as there is a certain level of discretion on my part. I suggested once that no one has to see our faces or anything to identify us but we both have tatoos and just too many in various places that we would need to cover. I know there are ways like photo shopping et al but she just wants to avoid the issue. I will respect her wishes.
Ok, I understand... No problem

Reactions: Desejo de corno