So close, on the edge.... need to take that final step...

MrCuck1112

Mar 19, 2021
Hi all,

My partner and I have gradually explored new kinks and fantasies over the past year or so. It started off with asking each other questions about our each other's sexual pasts. She had always told me from the start that I was the biggest she's had (which I knew she was saying just because she thought it might hurt me), however during asking these questions she finally admitted she had taken a 10inch cock years ago. Hearing this turned me on so much, she could see how much I loved to hear that... so she eased up more and told me some other filthy things she had done or tried.

We begun to watch some documentaries we could find on Swingers, Dogging, Sex Clubs and I threw out some feelers, saying "I can actually see the appeal of it".... I have to admit, I thought she would shut it down... however when he had sex that night she said she would be open to trying it possibly. I started asking her questions as we fucked, the biggest she's fucked, the biggest she's sucked, who fucked her best etc and she was totally honest, we both fucking loved it!
We've discussed the idea of attending a swingers club or booking a hotel room and inviting a guy to come in and fuck her as I watch. We both love talking about it during sex, but the conversation never really happens outside of sex... which means it's very hard for it to progress to actually happening.
We were fucking last night and even though I make her orgasm 95% of the time we have sex, my cock isn't big enough in length to properly slide all the way out and in, it's more putting it in and thrusting until she cums.
How do I get this conversation to progress outside of sex? It's hard to bring up, especially with how busy life is. I'm dying for this to happen. I want to watch a real, big cock fuck her, I know she'll love it.

June 2023, Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma, a bimale with a nice c*ck and nice tits. I want you to try this on your wife or GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- May I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

Email me back and tell me how she responded and what you are doing now to please her.

If you want her to fuck other cocks then after you fuck her - start licking her pussy clean - do this every time you fuck her then after the 10th time - while you are licking her pussy - I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy. It is all about pleasing you not my cock.

June 2023, Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma, a bimale with a nice c*ck and nice tits. I want you to try this on your wife or GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- May I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

Email me back and tell me how she responded and what you are doing now to please her.

If you want her to fuck other cocks then after you fuck her - start licking her pussy clean - do this every time you fuck her then after the 10th time - while you are licking her pussy - I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy. It is all about pleasing you not my cock.
This sounds a bit aggressive

Reactions: BaerBravin0