So I got my dick pierced yesterday...

bunnyandtim

Couple
There's every chance no one cares, but I just want to tell the world that love my wife so much that I want to be properly, securely caged (no slipping out the back), that we went yesterday and got my frenum pierced.
Apparently it's going to be a couple of months before I can start stepping up the gauge in order to put a lock through it, but it's still nice to know I've made the commitment and got the ball rolling.
Its also kinda cool right now to be unable to wank/fuck but not have the discomfort and logistical issues of wearing a cage. The healing phase will cover that for at least two weeks they said.
Wish I did it two years ago when I first heard about it.

Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo
Between my poor choice to start wanking at 2 weeks, fucking at 3 weeks, then the condomless head job I was silly enough to ask for last week, healing has been a bumpy road.
Add to that my sporadic salt water soaking and its been less than ideal.
But yes, I meant to be gauging up at the 8 (I think) week mark.

Reactions: wormwood
The moment the needle went through was 10/10 pain but went to zero immediately after.
While it was healing the only pain was from me agitating it (mainly from saliva) by wanking 3 times in one morning around the 12-14 day mark, and even then the pain was only maybe 4/10 but it lasted the rest of the day (and I had to keep a straight face at work til 10PM).
Sex stung like a kinda 2/10 pain the first time around 18-20 days and to stay pain free I had wear condoms for both vaginal and oral sex until a bit over a week ago.
TLDR: Suprisingly, it's largely a pain free style of piercing. I've had heaps more grief from eyebrow and lip piercings.
Mrs loves the feeling, wants me to get a ladder.