So it looks like its finally a go

Mousey12

Male
Apr 4, 2017
I have posted a couple of overly excited premuture posts in the pass about hoping my wife would cuck me. This morning seems tho as to have brought a huge step forward out no where. My wife asked me if i minded if she contact her ex to see if he would sleep with her. At first i was so confused by her wording but then she made it clear. Adding that has emailed her before about hooking up. I dont really know why of the sudden. Ofcorse being a good husband i gave her blessing. That was followed by my wife making sure i was ok and her sending out an email to him in like no time flat.
So my guess is its only a matter of time.
Since this morning the wife n i have been making sure we are both on same page.
Im finding kind of cute how out of the blue she spings the idea and then reverts to her old inncent act. So lets hope for the best out of things. We both been clear to each we are stuck like glue in our marrige and hope he is up for just fun time with her

Last edited:
So they have been corasponding thru email since yesterday. I got to read them last night. At this point its been just back n forth feeling out. Seems to me as she is dangling herself out there and waiting for him to bring up the subject. Shes been pretty quite today so guess ill find out more when she gets home from work today. Tho her responding to his emails lastnight next to me was very thrilling. My mind has really been spinning since this came up. Oh yeah and happy birth day to me

Well guess i should update, after the reach out emails things slowed down for a few days with very little talk going on. Yesterday tho things got back on track when he contacted her again and sex came up in the converstation. He basiclly came out and said he really wants to sleep with her. Her responce was sex is on the table. So yes we are waiting for his reply now. Yes its a slow road but all good things come to those wait right?

Reactions: nutinbutfun
Well i am now offically my wifes cuck!!!!!
After weeks of back amd forth she finally went thru it and slept with her ex last night.
I think ill post the details in its only thread.
Just wanted to share the big update and news. I am still in a state of elastion for her. Also very proud of my wife for opening up and not only comming to me but letting herself be herself.

Great for u and your wife, I hope u guys find happiness in your new found life. As for me we only worked up to role play, hoping for more in the future. Good luck to u guys.

Thank u and best of luck to you has well.
Well she plans on meeting up w him again before i am released from my cage

That something we haven't got into yet. But I will bring that up to her. I'll tell her that I'm going to get one because she should be able to enjoy the finer thing in life then my little 7" dick

I agree with the idea that a cuck should be caged if not full time then certainly when his wife is with her lover

Mike

Congrats. Great feeling. Remember when my mate became my wife’s lover for the first time. And now they’ve been at it for 7 months. I’m not caged yet but I think that’s the next stage.

Reactions: Mikem57
After weeks of back amd forth she finally went thru it and slept with her ex last night.
Just wanted to share the big update and news. I am still in a state of elastion for her. Also very proud of my wife for opening up and not only comming to me but letting herself be herself.
You are a lucky man ichope you are enjoying the feeling

Reactions: mexicoj
Congrats. Great feeling. Remember when my mate became my wife’s lover for the first time. And now they’ve been at it for 7 months. I’m not caged yet but I think that’s the next stage.
Hopefully you will soon be caged i am sitting at my work now lockedcin my cb6000

Mike

E have you posted it

ha

Hopefully you will soon be caged i am sitting at my work now lockedcin my cb6000

Mike

She says I’m getting caged ASAP. His cock is the only one she wants in her and a wee cuck like ne needs to earn a treat like being alllowed to even get my penis stroked.

I agree with the idea that a cuck should be caged if not full time then certainly when his wife is with her lover

Mike

I've worn mine while listening and was dripping like crazy. she loved licking it out after he left. then I fed her his cum off her chest with my fingers and fucked her so hard. I'm and alpha but like the restraint and build up. any others like me?