So my wife did it again

Teppinden

Well, this is a continuation from my first post:

We talked about it several times since then, and every time we had sex the issue of her cheating on me came up. We inched closer and closer, until she started talking with her college classmate again (the one she cheated on me with). With her knowing I was ok with it, they started talking more and more and eventually set up a date. Last weekend she traveled to her old city where she went to college.

She stayed at a friend's house and met with him on friday. They didn't take any pictures while having sex, but she sent me these pictures she took just before meeting with him (attached files).

In the end, she stayed until sunday with him and on monday she was back at our house. Obviously, she told me every detail of the encounter. The bullet points are:

• They went for drinks, reminisced about the past and went to his place.
  • After kissing while taking off her clothes, the had sex missionary position. He came inside her while kissing her. She also came when he filled her up.
  • After a short rest and conversation, she climbed on him and they did it cowgirl. She loved how he grabbed her breasts. She orgasmed again, but he had trouble coming again, so they changed position.
  • She laid down on her stomach and he climbed on her, penetrating her while kissing the back of her head and neck, until he came inside her again.
  • They talked and played a little until they fell asleep.
  • The next day, they did it again in the morning.
  • They stayed all day in bed on saturnday, just getting up to go get something to eat.
  • Saturnday nught, they had sex again, though I'm not sure in what position. All I know is that he only came inside her one more time.
  • Finally, on sunday, she went to get her things at her friend's house and traveled back to our town.
During all of this she didn't call me nor did I call her. I didn't want to interrupt her and I guess she was busy. She only texted me on saturnday night and called me on sunday when she was driving home.

In the end, all I can say is that it was incredibly awesome. I think I did a good job making her understand that she didn't have to feel guilty about it and she did a good job just letting herself go and having a great time. The first time we had sex after she came back home (this tuesday), it was the best sex I've ever had. She kept repeating that she loved sleeping with him and could still remember his cum filling her up. All while she was on top of me. I came inside her right when she was yelling that she wanted my sperm and his to mix inside her.

So, yeah, good times.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    851.9 KB · Views: 341
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 346
That sound amazing. Your very lucky to have a wife like her, even I want a piece of her.
Yeah, since I learned that she cheated on me I've started to feel more and more lucky to have her. And the relationship is stronger than ever, in every respect. Sometimes I'm feeling down and I just imagine her orgasming while other man comes inside her and it just makes me feel lucky.

The thing is, it's started with her college classmate but I doubt it will end there. Now she knows how turned on you are by her cheating, it's like you've given her a free pass. And at some point - probably sooner rather than latter she's going to make the most of that and start fucking other guys too. As long as you can accept that, you'll both have a great time in this lifestyle xx

The thing is, it's started with her college classmate but I doubt it will end there. Now she knows how turned on you are by her cheating, it's like you've given her a free pass. And at some point - probably sooner rather than latter she's going to make the most of that and start fucking other guys too. As long as you can accept that, you'll both have a great time in this lifestyle xx
It seems you're right. She just told me that she liked a guy she interviewed for a job (she works in HR). She said that she imagined him inside her while she's on top of him and asked me if that made me angry. I think a door has been opened and I'm glad.

It seems you're right. She just told me that she liked a guy she interviewed for a job (she works in HR). She said that she imagined him inside her while she's on top of him and asked me if that made me angry. I think a door has been opened and I'm glad.
Sounds like it's already starting. It's great that you're happy about that as it can be a very sexually fulfilling lifestyle for you both xx

We talked about it several times since then, and every time we had sex the issue of her cheating on me came up. We inched closer and closer, until she started talking with her college classmate again (the one she cheated on me with). With her knowing I was ok with it, they started talking more and more and eventually set up a date. Last weekend she traveled to her old city where she went to college.

She stayed at a friend's house and met with him on friday. They didn't take any pictures while having sex, but she sent me these pictures she took just before meeting with him (attached files).

In the end, she stayed until sunday with him and on monday she was back at our house. Obviously, she told me every detail of the encounter. The bullet points are:

• After kissing while taking off her clothes, the had sex missionary position. He came inside her while kissing her. She also came when he filled her up.
  • After a short rest and conversation, she climbed on him and they did it cowgirl. She loved how he grabbed her breasts. She orgasmed again, but he had trouble coming again, so they changed position.
  • She laid down on her stomach and he climbed on her, penetrating her while kissing the back of her head and neck, until he came inside her again.
  • They stayed all day in bed on saturnday, just getting up to go get something to eat.
  • Saturnday nught, they had sex again, though I'm not sure in what position. All I know is that he only came inside her one more time.
  • Finally, on sunday, she went to get her things at her friend's house and traveled back to our town.
During all of this she didn't call me nor did I call her. I didn't want to interrupt her and I guess she was busy. She only texted me on saturnday night and called me on sunday when she was driving home.

In the end, all I can say is that it was incredibly awesome. I think I did a good job making her understand that she didn't have to feel guilty about it and she did a good job just letting herself go and having a great time. The first time we had sex after she came back home (this tuesday), it was the best sex I've ever had. She kept repeating that she loved sleeping with him and could still remember his cum filling her up. All while she was on top of me. I came inside her right when she was yelling that she wanted my sperm and his to mix inside her.

So, yeah, good times.
1629713863199.png

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

So, yeah, good times.
Such a lucky man.