So who else knows you're a cuckold?

My closest male friend, and his wife know about our lifestyle, because I told them about it, and we often chat on the topic.

Two of my sisters-in-law know; in one case, we 'caught one another' in the act of cheating, we fucked (her idea), and I disclosed it to her, in the other case I used it as part of seducing her.

I have two long-term affair partners, both of whom know of my situation, again because I disclosed the details.

My wife's best female friend knows all the details as well.

Reactions: juan72joy74
There are about 5 different men around our community that know about my wife and I. Fortunately they are discrete and say nothing aloud, but a couple of them have come to me and said that they remember how small I am and how much they remember about how to make my wife happy in bed.

My wife cheated on me a few times before we married, she did at one of our friends house. So that couple knew, all her girlfriends when younger. They used to go out on girls nights every week I learned it was common. I was unaware at the time.
Some other friends knew and I knew they knew after I caught her the first time.
We moved country and got married. My parents knew what she was like after a party.
we went to a costume party she wore a very short skirt, that was at local pub and loads of guys felt her up as she stood beside them talking. She let 2 staff double team her in gents toilet so lots knew that night.
Our neighbours had a good idea as she would pass comments. Drunk one night in neighbours house, she told the table how she like me and a dildo in her as she loved being stretched. 3 of the women commented I mustn’t be very thick.
I outed myself to the next door neighbor she was saying something about me flirting with a friend of hers and I told her how my wife fucks guys all over the place and i didn’t mind, good enough for her I should get some. She smirked and asked would her friend feel it.
We had a mmf with a friend while his wife was away. Never mind the guys at swinger club.

So so I have no idea who doesn’t know lol

My wife cheated on me a few times before we married, she did at one of our friends house. So that couple knew, all her girlfriends when younger. They used to go out on girls nights every week I learned it was common. I was unaware at the time.
We moved country and got married. My parents knew what she was like after a party.
we went to a costume party she wore a very short skirt, that was at local pub and loads of guys felt her up as she stood beside them talking. She let 2 staff double team her in gents toilet so lots knew that night.
Our neighbours had a good idea as she would pass comments. Drunk one night in neighbours house, she told the table how she like me and a dildo in her as she loved being stretched. 3 of the women commented I mustn’t be very thick.
I outed myself to the next door neighbor she was saying something about me flirting with a friend of hers and I told her how my wife fucks guys all over the place and i didn’t mind, good enough for her I should get some. She smirked and asked would her friend feel it.
We had a mmf with a friend while his wife was away. Never mind the guys at swinger club.

Nothing wrong.......

Reactions: toolman2c

Couple more
At her works party I found her with 2 other women checking out a group of guys who came in kilts, not by looking up the kilt but putting her hand up and feeling their junk. that was a fun evening.
Another at her works party I was told to go away as she was talking to 2 guys outside, found her later no shoes and her panties missing again with a group of the younger guys she worked with some copping a feel up her skirt. Went dead quiet when I showed up, she told me she lost her shoes and go find them, then kissed them all good night but full on snogs.
Drunk with friends at our house and there was a joke about fur coat no knickers so my wife disappeared arrived back naked under a fur coat tried climbing onto a window sill showing everyone her gaping wet shaved pussy.
Probably loads more I can't recall right now, but lots of people knew she was a complete slut.
I loved it.