Soft Dom for online cuck

Horn7

Male
Take my ex. Save her pics once I give you access to them. Censor her nudity and return them to me censored. Only I can see what you allow while you enjoy her nudes. Then maybe you can share her pics in the chat or with other buddies while I get screen shots.
If interested please DM me. Don’t be pushy, be open minded.

Attachments

• 18EA0B3D-5FF9-4FD9-A935-F448339E0167.jpeg
    18EA0B3D-5FF9-4FD9-A935-F448339E0167.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 79
Take my ex. Save her pics once I give you access to them. Censor her nudity and return them to me censored. Only I can see what you allow while you enjoy her nudes. Then maybe you can share her pics in the chat or with other buddies while I get screen shots.
Like to be on my knees eating he tv pussy now

Reactions: Horn7
I love this !!!!!

I’ll do this