Some fun pics

Interesting question, I"m not sure...………………………...….for those men who do suck their wives lovers it certainly show's "who's the boss"
Do you think it's very common for cucks to suck ???
I did it out of curiosity. My wife's friend of the evening was standing against the wall and she was kneeling and just released his very hard cock (quite large too) and I was directly behind her so I could watch the action. She was licking up and down his shaft and simply moved aside and offered the cock for me to try. Her friend said he didn't mind and so I sucked on him and stroked him. Really it was out of curiosity...I wouldn't call it erotic, just interesting and glad I tried it, but no need to try it again...unless my wife asks me to.

This was taken again with David in St Martin on Orient Beach, two minutes later him, myself and hubby were all naked (Orient Beach is a naked beach)
Got a LOT of looks as I held both their hands, hubby's little cock and Davids monster swaying in the wind...…..View attachment 380706
I am sure your well hung bulls love being balls deep in your married pussy an filling it up knowing your cuck hubby is waiting to bury his face in your freshly stretched out cum filled pussy.

Reactions: robandkate