Some progress

It’s so true that being on vacation relaxes the wives and lets them feel more open and carefree. On vacation my wife totally got used to taking a big dick and I wore the blissful creations quarterback almost every time we had sex.

One of the last times we were making out, I started rubbing the sleeve on her pussy. As I rubbed it against her entrance, I licked her clit as it was already engorged and her lips swollen. The longer I rubbed the fat head against her pussy, the more she moaned and her hips would push up and out to try to take the fat head inside her. It was intense seeing her body want that cock inside her. We both loved how big the dick was and how it was a tease that it didn’t just give in and slide inside her pussy. She had really work for it.

When I put it on and fucked her deeply and slow, she came all over that big dick. I had never seen so much cum from her, not like thin clearing white ovulation cream, but just streaks of thick cum from her. I kept telling her how hot and sexy it was…I told her so many times how she likes the big dick and she finally started to play along towards the end of the trip.

At one point we were sitting at a dock looking out at boats and there was a sick boat. I said you know the guy that owns that has a big dick. She said oh yeah, that guy definitely has a big dick. There was complete seriousness in her voice. That turned me on quite a bit.

Last edited:
lets do this shes ready
Send me a PM with some of your pics and then we’ll talk. It doesn’t sound like you’re ready when I ask what you look like and you respond with “let’s do this shes ready”….no punctuation?

I’m not letting my wife do anything with anyone unless they are good looking, intelligent and have a bigger dick than me. Otherwise I’ll take of her on my own.

I look at this as letting my wife take out a Lamborghini/Ferrari once in a while. She is not going to settle for anything less and doesn’t need to, look at her pictures. That’s just the pictures, she is funny, smart and a good time…plus gives amazing blowjobs and enjoys doing it.

My wife explained she is PMSing this week but is getting her period Sunday, so when she is on day (3) of her period she will want sex and wants to use the sleeve again. I have been jerking off multiple times a day thinking about this and can’t wait!

Send me a PM with some of your pics and then we’ll talk. It doesn’t sound like you’re ready when I ask what you look like and you respond with “let’s do this shes ready”….no punctuation?

I’m not letting my wife do anything with anyone unless they are good looking, intelligent and have a bigger dick than me. Otherwise I’ll take of her on my own.

I look at this as letting my wife take out a Lamborghini/Ferrari once in a while. She is not going to settle for anything less and doesn’t need to, look at her pictures. That’s just the pictures, she is funny, smart and a good time…plus gives amazing blowjobs and enjoys doing it.
You are absolutely right. My strong is not grammar.. I am intelligent and can give her a good time, but my Forte is my stamina. I train jiu-jitsu for the past 15 years and can go multiple times and last hours.. i also have no time to waste as I have a wife, 3 kids and a business to run. But I do have permission to play with no drama.

Attachments

• 20230720_180025.jpg
    20230720_180025.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 13