Some question's for hotwifes and cheating girls.

What is your desirable size cock for long term with Bull, do you like heavy cummer?
Would like to have long term with Bull or Lover , do you wanted a live in Bull/Lover?
Are you into bareback, breeding etc?

Last edited:
Honestly, the bigger the cock, the better. I've dated a guy who was around 10 inches and luved it! So, I'd say 10 inches or more. I luv a heavy cummer. I go to a lot of work to please a man and it's something of a let down if when he cums it's only a few drops. Hubby and I are together, so live in isn't really an option, but I prefer seeing a man on a regular basis and a long term relationship is fine.
Hope that helps. Luv,
Deb

Honestly, the bigger the cock, the better. I've dated a guy who was around 10 inches and luved it! So, I'd say 10 inches or more. I luv a heavy cummer. I go to a lot of work to please a man and it's something of a let down if when he cums it's only a few drops. Hubby and I are together, so live in isn't really an option, but I prefer seeing a man on a regular basis and a long term relationship is fine.
Hope that helps. Luv,
Deb
thank you for you answer !

What is your desirable size cock for long term with Bull, do you like heavy cummer?
I'm a size queen be hung at least 9", the more cum the better
Would like to have long term with Bull or Lover , I like more than 1 man to play with
do you wanted a live in Bull/Lover? no
Are you into bareback, breeding etc? Definitely bareback after i see a clean std test
My tubes r tied so i can't get preg

I'm a size queen be hung at least 9", the more cum the better
Would like to have long term with Bull or Lover , I like more than 1 man to play with
do you wanted a live in Bull/Lover? no
Are you into bareback, breeding etc? Definitely bareback after i see a clean std test
My tubes r tied so i can't get preg
Very good!

Not less than 8 ideally...10 would be perfect. Heavy cummers a plus. I like getting a massive facial. Not interested in live in, talking, spending lots of time together. I have a husband for that. Breeding is fun to fantasize about but not interested in doing it for real.