Something developing

We are a m56/f41 couple, together for 15 years. About a three years ago I revealed that I would have liked her to have a sex relationship with her previous colleague and said that I would also feel good if she flirted with other men. She said flirting is fine and said also that she likes a lot to flirt. Shortly after this, she revealed that she has a young man at work in her thirties who admires her. He often looks at her butt and is very handsome, nice and smart. There is some light flirt as well.

I've been teasing my wife (calling her Mary) a bit about this man (Nick).
If something happened between them (dating, sex) it would be probably ok with me. Last week we had sex after a long break. We usein only condom for protection (two kids, that is enough). She said she was ovulating and thus very horny. I was kidding that maybe keeping condoms in the bag when going to work, just in case. She said no, I'm nyt a bitch.

Our sex life has been otherwise pretty quiet, almost always.The reason is maybe that we are both a bit passive (maybe even a sub), and neither of us is initiaring sex. A dominant man could be a nice boost to the relationship. But I'm also afraid of that. I have been always thinking to rather improve our sex together.

She has also been generally passive when it comes to sex. Last night I woke up to find my wife's legs turned on top of me and tighs completely open. I didn't say anything, and she touched himself a bit. This was unusual and I was thinking something could be happening based on last night. Today she had a long working hours, let's see if Nick is there as well.

We are a m56/f41 couple, together for 15 years. About a three years ago I revealed that I would have liked her to have a sex relationship with her previous colleague and said that I would also feel good if she flirted with other men. She said flirting is fine and said also that she likes a lot to flirt. Shortly after this, she revealed that she has a young man at work in her thirties who admires her. He often looks at her butt and is very handsome, nice and smart. There is some light flirt as well.

I've been teasing my wife (calling her Mary) a bit about this man (Nick).
If something happened between them (dating, sex) it would be probably ok with me. Last week we had sex after a long break. We usein only condom for protection (two kids, that is enough). She said she was ovulating and thus very horny. I was kidding that maybe keeping condoms in the bag when going to work, just in case. She said no, I'm nyt a bitch.

Our sex life has been otherwise pretty quiet, almost always.The reason is maybe that we are both a bit passive (maybe even a sub), and neither of us is initiaring sex. A dominant man could be a nice boost to the relationship. But I'm also afraid of that. I have been always thinking to rather improve our sex together.

She has also been generally passive when it comes to sex. Last night I woke up to find my wife's legs turned on top of me and tighs completely open. I didn't say anything, and she touched himself a bit. This was unusual and I was thinking something could be happening based on last night. Today she had a long working hours, let's see if Nick is there as well.
Try some gentle teasing about her "Work Boyfriend". Use phrases like, "Your boyfriend Nick". Make sure you are using it in a playful, lighthearted manner. If she's wearing a sexy dress or a pair of slacks that really make her ass or legs look great, tell her that she should wear that at work for her boyfriend. If she raises objections to you talking this way, just tell her that a sexy woman like her deserves all the attention and she should have fun with being attractive to certain men. Let her know that she deserves it and should just relax and enjoy it. Tell her that you'll support her in any way she decides to behave because you just want her to be satisfied the way she needs.