Sometimes She’s Submissive!

1hornyHubby

Apr 2, 2020
I saw another post asking how you want your wife to be treated and thought It depends on how she wants to be treated. I didn’t reply there because I realized my answer would be way too long. She has played for the past 2 years with 3 or 4 guys, but they had always been white, college educated, and polite. Sometimes, she wants to be treated respectfully and insists on it. However, with the right guy she has actually taken a very submissive role. One of the guys she has gotten to know has figured this out. He always takes control over her and the result is she craves attention from him. He has had her stand naked in front of a hotel window as people walked by. He had her have sex with his own son while he watched. He has tied her up and spanked her until her ass was red and had whelps from his hand. I’m not sure if there is much of anything he could demand that she do that she would refuse to do. Other guys have tried to coerce her into doing things and she has been adamant in her refusal. These guys, if they were to get verbally abusive would be run off immediately.

Lamonte doesn’t ASK her to do anything, he INSISTS she do it. He tells her I want you to go do xyz. If she hesitates, he very quickly lets her know “this isn’t a request. Go fucking do it, now!” He frequently calls her “slut”, “whore”, “bitch” etc. He has blindfolded her and tied her to the bed with her legs spread open and asking him to please fuck her. The funny thing is, he’s NOT particularly good looking. He is older than her by a lot, he’s a bit over-weight, he has a high school education, and is a blue collar worker. He DOES have a large cock, but that’s not really the reason...though she does love it. As much as anything, he’s a horny mother fucker and when he’s fucking her he’s totally into her. But from the beginning he didn’t ASK permission for anything. He met us a resort in Mexico last year where lots of women topless. He walked up and started talking to her in the pool, she was standing near where I was sitting and I could hear them. He asked her why she was wearing her top, a hot lady like her. She offered her excuse and he kept complimenting her telling her she was the hottest bitch in the pool. He went and got several drinks for her and continued the compliments, which I could tell she enjoyed. After hanging out with her a while, and she’d been flirting back with him, touching his arm and laughing at his jokes, he told her “I’ve waited long enough and want to see those tits. Are you going to take the top off, or am I?”

My wife looked a bit stunned, then looked over at me and shrugged. She then turned her back to him and said “Go ahead Pops! Take it off!” He did and when she turned around he looked to me and asked “Is this your ol’ lady?” I said it was and he said “I’m gonna borrow her for a while.” And pulled her by the arm over to the swim up bar where his 2 sons and his friend were sitting and watching. She talked with them for a bit having a few more drinks. Lamonte kept pulling her toward him with his arm around her before finally moving behind her. I couldn’t see what he was doing then, but later found out he was fondling her tits as they talked and telling his sons to not wait up for him tonight. They stayed at the bar for around 45 minutes before she told him she needed to get back to her husband, apparently that drew a lot of laughter from the others. He told her to meet him at the bash later that night that he’d be waiting. She returned to me and got out of the pool looking for her top. I told her I had it and she asked if I was ready to go shower for dinner. I was so that’s what we did.

After dinner we went back to the room and took a nap and around 9:00 she showered again and asked what she should wear to the bash. I asked her what Lamonte would want her to wear and she said “He’ll probably want me naked, but I can’t do that.” This is a sexy, party resort so she brought some sexy clothes. She selected what was essentially a light blue short night gown. It was low cut with straps on her shoulders. Very short, especially on the sides, and came to a point in the front and back just a few inches below her ass and pussy. She wore sexy panties underneath and of course no bra. She looked absolutely stunning and I wasn’t sure I wanted to leave the room, but she insisted.

We went down to the party floor and grabbed some drinks at the bar on the way. There were quite a few people when we got there, most the tables were taken except 1 in the back. We didn’t want to sit that far away, so we walked around and found a table with another couple there who invited us to join them. The music was playing and people were dancing having fun. The couple there were also older than us, there on their anniversary. They danced a bit and asked us to join them but we declined. After a couple of drinks I was getting buzzed, it hadn’t been long since we were a bit drunk at the sexy pool. I went to the restroom and as I walked back up Lamonte stopped me and asked where my wife was. I pointed her out and we headed that way. I sat down and Lamonte introduced himself to the other couple, then turned to my wife and said “Let’s go dance.” She looked at me and I shrugged before turning back to Lamonte and saying “Maybe in a bit, I need more to drink first.” He responded “No, now...I’ll get you a drink on the way. Let’s go.” And he pulled her off her chair and led her to the bar. The couple I was sitting with commented about how badly he wanted to dance, then they got up to dance also and never came back to the table. After a couple of songs they apparently went to bed.

My wife, we’ll call her Ellen, danced a couple of times with Lamonte then he led her to a table where his sons and friend were sitting. They talked for a minute, she was shaking her head no at first before finally sitting down. There table was in sight of where I was sitting, but I couldn’t hear what was being said. What I COULD see was one of his hands on her thigh. I sat watching for a bit before getting up and walking over. When I walked up Lamonte introduced me to his sons and friend and told his son to “get his ass up” and let me sit down. He did and I sat down while his friend went and got us all a drink. Lamonte was talking to “Ellen” nonstop. He was telling her how fine she was and how sexy she looked in that dress. They got up to dance again and he kept running his hands down her sides and hips. They played a slow song and he pulled her close and as they danced his hands slid down toward her ass. Each time he grabbed her ass, she’d slide his hands back up. It didn’t deter him any and within seconds he would ease them down again. At one point, he left them on her hips for a minute before easing them to her ass. It was at this time she let him. I could see he was still talking shit to her and she would laugh then shake her head no, he’d say something else and she’d laugh again.

When the slow songs ended, she turned to go to the ladies room. He grabbed her wrist and said something to her. I couldn’t tell what she sad back, but she clearly had a surprised look on her face. He said something else to her, no smile or laughter this time, and she looked for a moment then smiled and walked away. When he returned his friend asked him “What was all that?” So apparently he had noticed the more serious nature of the conversation. Lamonte said “Nothing really, I just like women to know what I want.” I pulled him aside and said “Listen, whatever she’s good with is fine with me...I guess you’ve figured that out. But she hates guys trying to be bossy with her, I’ve seen her tell guys to hit the road for that shit before.” Lamonte was polite but said “Trust me, she likes being told what to do. I guarantee you she is enjoying it, and I’ll prove it to you.” A few minutes later Ellen returned to the table. He looked at her and said “Well?” Ellen laughed and just shook her head. Lamonte asked me to help him get drinks from the bar. While we were there he said “When we get back to the table, feel her ass.”

We returned with the drinks and I was standing beside Ellen. I pulled her to her feet and kissed her then slid my hand up the back of her dress. I was surprised to find that she had removed her panties! Lamonte was watching and looked at me smiling. He then reached over and did the same thing. I wasn’t shocked, but I was a bit surprised. She’d never shown any submissive side before so I was trying to see what she was up to. I whispered to her “Where are your panties?” She looked at me and said “I through them in the trash.” There were women dancing on the stage area. Lamonte told Ellen she should get up there too. She looked at me and said “Well, it’s our vacation.” And joined 3 other ladies dancing up there. The people sitting nearby had to get a great view of her shaved pussy and sexy ass. She danced 2 songs and then they all left the stage. While she was dancing, Lamonte told his sons and friend to leave the 3 of us alone. They obliged and then he told me “Unless you have a problem with it, I plan on banging your wife tonight. But I ain’t gay so no joining in.” I assured him I am not at all a gay either and that it would totally depend on what she wanted. Just before she got to the table he said “she wants it, she’ll want whatever I want.”

After a bit he asked if we wanted to take a walk. We grabbed some drinks and slipped down to the beach, which was completely vacated. I don’t think we were supposed to be there either but no one said anything. We walked down by the water and then back up near the building. I let them get a couple of steps ahead and saw Lamonte was playing with her ass as they walked. I sat down on a recliner there and he led her over to the building and leaned against it pulling her to him and lifting her dress above her ass. He was soon making out with her and squeezing her butt as he did. I moved closer and saw he had worked his hand to her pussy causing her to moan rather loud. He was talking to her as he played with her pussy and asking her things like “You like that don’t you? I knew you were a slut for black cock as soon as I saw you. You want to be fucked by a black man, don’t you?” Ellen was moaning and didn’t answer right away so he said “Answer me! You want to be fucked by a black cock, don’t you?” Ellen was moaning and kissing him and finally moaned “Yes, I want your cock.” He continued to talk dirty to her, calling her a slut for black cock and telling her he was gonna fuck her better than she’d ever been fucked by a white man. He asked her if she’d had black cock before and she said no. He then said “You want it bad. I bet you’ve wanted black dick for a long time, haven’t you?” “Yes baby!”

He finally said “Take me to your room so we can finish this.” We turned and went to our room. Lamonte didn’t waste time and took her dress off before the door was even closed. She slipped her shoes off and he told her to get in the shower and wait for him. She got in the shower and he turned to me and said “I don’t want to ******** you off, but this woman is hot and likes the dirty talk. I tend to get rough during sex, but I promise I won’t hurt her.” I again told him as long as she is ok, I’m ok. He got in the shower with her and a few minutes later they came out, both wet and, of course, naked. Lamonte doesn’t have the biggest dick I’ve ever seen, but it is pretty impressive. It’s several inches long and fairly thick. He told her to get her white ass on the bed and, when she did, he told her “You gettin’ black dick tonight! I ain’t fucking you like a white boy, I’m gonna make sure you feel it tomorrow. You understand?” “Uh huh” was all Ellen said. For the next hour, Lamonte ate her pussy until she came twice, he fucked her doggy style, and then climbed on top of her in the missionary position and began fucking her hard. Ellen’s breathing sounded like a freight train. It got faster and louder the more he fucked her. Lamonte is not a young man, but I guess with age came control because he made her cum twice more as he fucked her from the top. He would squeeze her tits and twist her nipples causing her to squeal. When he asked if it hurt, she said “Yes, no just a little”. He told her “Good!” You need someone to make you feel like you’ve been properly fucked. White boys have been babying your ass too long.” He flipped her onto her stomach and slapped her ass. I could see the hand print so I knew he had really slapped her pretty hard. She squealed but kept moaning as he fingered her pussy. He got her off yet again before she pleaded with him to cum saying she was spent. He finally jerked off on her tits and face and then got dressed and left.

We hung out with him for 2 more days, but while he teased her quite a bit, he only fucked her once more. When it was over, Ellen admitted that he had been the best “piece of ass” she’s ever had! She was disappointed when he left and promised him she’d call him. He was still at the airport when she got a text telling her to send him a nude picture. When she sent a topless photo he ask if she knew what fucking nude means. She quickly went to the room and took a selfie.

This was the beginning of an interesting relationship. It turns out, Lamonte only lives about 3 hours from us and they’ve gotten together several times since, and have plans to meet soon.