Soooo close

After telling her what I like she says not her thing. Now very time we go out she dresses for action and aggressively flirts and sometimes even ignores me. Her thing or I’m reading into it? Thanks for the advice. She’s a hot MILF would be easy for her.

Either she IS interested, or she is just playing the role to get you excited for when you get alone.
Go slow, but I'd ask her what she found interesting about the guys she flirts with.
She could be gauging your reaction to her flirting with the guys.

Reactions: toolman2c
Wow , she had All those desires bottled up, Then you gave her a green light and Now she openly lets her hot yearning needy married pussy guide her to fuck any studly man she thinks would be good fuck.
I hope your ready to have a very active hotwife, , but im thinking she has her sites aimed at making you a Real Cuckold hubby, Are you ready to lick her swollen hot pussy thats flaired open full of cum in front of him? And as u finish shes telling you to clean the dripping cock hanging next to ur head that coated with her juices and his cum.., at that point your decisions are already made, WILL you do ALL THIS for her, ?

Wow , she had All those desires bottled up, Then you gave her a green light and Now she openly lets her hot yearning needy married pussy guide her to fuck any studly man she thinks would be good fuck.
I hope your ready to have a very active hotwife, , but im thinking she has her sites aimed at making you a Real Cuckold hubby, Are you ready to lick her swollen hot pussy thats flaired open full of cum in front of him? And as u finish shes telling you to clean the dripping cock hanging next to ur head that coated with her juices and his cum.., at that point your decisions are already made, WILL you do ALL THIS for her, ?
Dm me please want to show her !

• Love
Guess that’s what I am afraid of and turned on by at same time. Be careful what one wishes for, right? 😂

• Love