Sophie Submits on the Riverbank

hubwithwantonwife

Oct 31, 2020
Queensland Australia
Sophie Submits on the Riverbank (Part One)

This is a faithful account of the moment I discovered I had been an oblivious cuckold. Enjoy😊

That Sophie, my wife, attracted men was not surprising. She is tall (about 5'9"), blonde, curvy, with deliciously soft D cup tits. One of my favourite features is her legs, which are long, and her calf muscles are beautifully shaped. Sophie has a Scandinavian type complexion which complements her blonde hair and pretty face. When entering a room, she is one of those ladies that draws eyes: the women attracted by envy and the men by lust. There are lots of very sexy girls out there, but Sophie seemed to exude the salacious promise that entices men of all ages, both married and single.

Early in our marriage Sophie was working at a local newspaper company and the department she worked in consisted mainly of men, a few of whom were unattached. Sophie is quite a social butterfly and enjoys going out, particularly on the weekend after work. By this stage in our marriage there was a little bit of tension; even though we didn't fight, it seemed to me that Sophie was getting restless. In particular, two guys, Pat and Tim seemed to be her favorites and she seemed to always enjoy socializing with them. Needless to say, on our nights out at the pub when we were socializing with them, I could sense a fair bit of sexual tension and I was usually the one wanting to call it a night and go home.

One weekend some of her workmates arranged to go camping at a nearby river. It was an "arrive Saturday, spend the day waterskiing, drinking, and then having a barbecue and a night of drinking" kind of weekend. The afternoon went well enough and we had pitched our tent and joined in the fun. Later that night the party was still going and quite a bit of beer, bourbon and rum had been drunk. Sophie was right in her element, partying hard and enjoying the very social atmosphere. She was wearing tight fitting shorts which highlighted her long, tanned legs and a semi-transparent white top that clearly showed the outline of her bikini top, that was bulging as it struggled to contain her big tits.

By 11.30pm I was ready to call it a night. I was hoping to fuck Sophie back at the tent. Sophie was in no mood to come, and said she wanted to stay drinking and chatting in the communal tent a bit longer. I reluctantly agreed and went back to the tent. I lay down and all the doubts and worries began to race through my mind. I took out my cock and began to slowly stroke. I held off climaxing in case she showed up and I could unload in her. Sleep was out of the question. I also knew that this could be a good opportunity to see if she was going to remain faithful.

At about 12.30 the music was turned off and I expected Sophie at any moment. After ten minutes I got out of the tent and went to see where she was. The main camp was deserted. People had drifted off to their respective tents, except for Tim who was asleep in his bean bag, with his can of bourbon and cola still in his hand. My mind was racing. Where was she? Who was she with? What were they doing?

I walked to the edge of the camp, where I could see down the riverbank to the water. I could see a couple of figures swimming, one of whom I guessed was Sophie. The main bank of the river, where the camp was situated, was a long way from the water. About twenty feet below the main bank was a second bank, which was quite wide and flat. About five feet below it was the water. There was a track going down to the water and the boat and trailer were parked on the second bank near where the swimmers were. Luckily, it was a full moon and its pearly lustre illuminated the water. It was a strange, almost dream-like scene. I could see clearly, and the sounds of splashing water and laughter carried easily through the night air.

I decided to observe what was happening. I backtracked past our tent to beyond the camp and then went down the main riverbank to the second bank, which luckily was in places quite grassy. Most of the grass was very short, almost like a lawn, but there were several areas where the grass was about two feet tall.

Once I reached the second bank, I crouched low and sneaked along the bank closer to where they were. I found a good position in tallish grass about 20 yards from where they were swimming and where they would have to get out of the water. From this close I could clearly see them. It was Sophie and Pat. The moonlight was such that it made the water phosphorescent, and I could see in clear detail. Sophie had stripped down to her bikini and Pat just had his shorts on. They were in waist deep water and were just splashing around and playfully grabbing each other.

It was only about two minutes later that they started to get out. My heart was racing at maximum pace and my breathing was deafening. I was sure they would hear me or see me. I pressed flatter to the ground Pat sat on the boat trailer and Sophie dried herself with her shirt. I was expecting her to put it on, but instead she dropped it and went to Pat at the trailer. He sat back more and motioned for her to come and lean against him. She did. It was a half lean, half sit on his knee kind of pose. It would have been just a touch chilly out of the water, as there was a slight breeze.

They were talking quietly, and I couldn't make out what they were saying. Only snatches of conversation drifted over. By this stage my senses and emotions were in overdrive. I could see where this could be heading. My emotions were divided. I wanted to race over and grab Sophie and take her back to the tent. On the other hand, I wanted to witness her being unfaithful…watch her having sex with another man. I slowly released my throbbing cock and began a slow irregular stroke, being careful not to cum.

Their discussion seemed to be getting more earnest and Sophie snuggled closer. A few words wafted my way. I heard Pat say "…that special night.." and then he looped an arm around her. My cock tingled and I stopped my stroking for a moment to avoid cumming. Then Pat leaned down, and Sophie turned her head upwards. They kissed! It was not a peck on the cheek, but a full kiss and I could see from it that their tongues would be entwining and probing each other's mouth. They broke apart and I could hear Sophie giggle. Pat had now moved his arm that he had around her and was cupping her right breast.

I had no doubt what was going to happen. It was decision time. I couldn't move.

Then I head Sophie say, "I can't." Then they kissed again, and more words were exchanged. They both got up and bent and picked up their clothes. I gave a silent sigh of relief. It was over. But I was wrong!

Pat took Sophie by the hand and they began to walk straight towards me. I froze! I was sure to be discovered! I prepared to jump up and act the angry husband and go on the attack. Then they stopped at a section of two-inch grass and dropped the clothes. I was no more than 15 yards away!

Pat and Sophie turned and faced each other and kissed again. It was not a delicate and tender kiss, but one full of lust, passion and arousal. I could imagine Sophie and Pat’s tongues feverishly entwined. Pat's hands dropped and squeezed her arse, pulling her towards him, so that she pressed up against him.

Realising I was safe, I began masturbating again. My arousal level matched theirs. Sophie stepped back reached up and undid the front clip of her bikini bra. Her beautiful tits sprang free. Pat lent down and took on nipple in his mouth. I was so close that I could hear Sophie moan with pleasure. I knew Sophie's pussy would be wet with arousal and be delightfully slippery. Sophie then reached down and unclipped the front of Pat's shorts and tugged open the Velcro fly. Pat reached down and slipped down his underpants. His cock sprang free. It looked to be about seven inches, reasonably thick and was three-quarters hard. Sophie reached down, circled his cock which she began to slowly stroke. It was only a few strokes and it was fully erect. Sophie bent and removed her bikini bottom.

"Lie down,” said Pat.

Sophie went back to the trailer and grabbed a towel and spread it on the grass. Then she sat down and then lay back, with her legs apart. Pat knelt down between her legs and I could clearly see his hand move forward to her pussy. My view was partly blocked by her raised leg, but I could tell his fingers had entered her pussy. I could imagine the heat and the slippery wetness that greeted him. I was doing my best not to cum and I know I wanted to see Sophie fucked. I wanted to see her become the sexy adulteress I knew she had always been.

Pat lent forward and sucked one of her nipples. I could hear Sophie moan again. She reached forward, behind Pat's head and drew his mouth to hers. Her legs moved further apart. Pat was now kneeling right between her legs, with his arms either side of her. It was at this point they broke their kiss and Sophie reached down with both hands and found his cock. I knew she was going to guide it into her pussy. Pat lowered himself down and she moaned as he entered her. Then he moved up and down a couple of times to become fully inserted. I had no doubt that Sophie was wet and slippery with anticipation and entry for Pat's cock had not been difficult. I also knew from the past experience of many fucking sessions, that Sophie's cunt was wonderfully tight and that her exquisite muscle control would soon milk Pat's cock of its seed.

"That feels so good," I heard him say and then he began moving as he began fucking my wife.

Pat began pumping with a steady rhythm and I could hear the low grunts and moans of pleasure their fucking was producing. It was a quick primal coupling

After about 20 strokes, Pat began to quicken slightly, and I could tell he was getting close to orgasm. My mind began to race again. Would Sophie ask him to pull out, would he do it of his own accord or would she allow him to cum inside her?

My question was quickly answered. Pat groaned, arched his back and slammed into her. I could tell he was ejaculating. His body was rigid, and he was fully impaled. I could imagine the thick jets of semen he was spurting into Sophie's slippery, promiscuous pussy. As if to prove how much she wanted his seed, she moved her legs around his arse and locked him in position, still impaled, as the last of his sperm leaked from his softening phallus.

My excitement level was off the scale by now and it only took a few quick strokes, and I began my own climax. The sensation was as intense as I'd ever experienced, and I gripped my cock hard as it twitched and spurted several thick streams of cum onto the ground in front of me. It was all I could do to stop from groaning. The irony of the situation was not lost on me. I was the husband, but my voyeuristic, cuckold seed was soaking into the ground while Pat’s sperm swam freely inside my wife’s adulterous pussy!

"That was good," I heard Pat murmur after a few seconds and I quickly snapped back to attention. "Uh huh," Sophie replied. Pat then bent down and whispered something in her ear, and I heard her giggle.

They stood up and Sophie grabbed the towel and gave her pussy a quick dab, presumably Pat's cum was leaking out, and began to slip on her shorts. I thought it wise to move and I began a slow retreat, crawling on my stomach.

I made it back to the tent, but then circled back through the camp to the track that led down to the river. I could see them sitting again on the boat trailer. Pretending I was still half-asleep, I wandered down.

“Hey. I was wondering where you were,” I said. They looked quickly around, and Pat dropped his arm from around her.

"Hi Hun,” she said nonchalantly. “A few of us went for a swim."
“The water’s great,” said Pat and as if to prove his point he jogged over and jumped into the water, splashing enthusiastically.

“It might be time to call it a night,” she said casually as she stood up, shirt in hand. She was a good actress, brazenly standing there, her full breasts jutting provocatively in her bikini bra and her semen-sodden cunt hidden by her shorts.

Leaving Pat, we walked back to the tent hand in hand.
(Part Two next)

Last edited:
Part Two

"Baby, I'd really like to have some fun with you now," I said reaching for her and pulling her down onto the sleeping bag.

"We can tomorrow honey," she said. "I'm a bit too tired now."

I leaned over her and slipped a hand under her top and cupped her breast through her bra.

"Or is it that you only like one cock a night?" I said, my voice husky with desire.

I felt her tense-up and then, after a couple of seconds, she replied, "What are you talking about?”

My hand moved to her bra clip and unclipped it in on deft move, before Sophie had time to protest. The bra fell away, and I cupped one of her big soft, freshly sucked tits and began to rub the nipple. Sophie twisted violently to break the hold, but I held tight and positioned myself on top of her, with my legs either side, effectively pinning her to the floor.

"Stop," she hissed, and I could tell she was getting angry.

I knew it was time to play my trump card.

"No, I won't stop," I said. "I haven't been sleeping here in the tent. I've been down by the river watching you." She froze.

"I saw you and Pat by the boat trailer."

"Oh," was all she could say and then there was silence.

"We were only talking," Sophie said, but the defiance had gone out of her voice.

“I watched you fuck," I said as I could feel my anger rising …. and my level of arousal. My cock was now achingly stiff and uncomfortably trapped by my shorts. I was certain Sophie could feel it pressing against her.

She was passive now

"I watched the whole thing. You were fucking him. I watched you kissing him, and I watched you fucking him. I even watched you dab your pussy with the towel after he had cum in you," I said, with some venom.

That broke all resistance, and the sobs began to flow. "I'm sorry sweetheart. I didn't mean to do it. It just happened," Sophie said between sobs.

I leant forward and kissed her deeply. She met my tongue with hers and we kissed feverishly. I broke the kiss. "You have to be honest with me. That's not the first time is it?"

"No," she said. "How many times?" I asked. "Just two," she blurted out and the sobs began again. "I understand if you hate me."

I moved my hand down to her shorts again and began to undo the button and the zipper.

"What about Tim? Have you had sex with him too?"

She nodded.

"Both at the same time?" I asked.

"No, separately," she said. Her hand began to lightly stroke my cock. It was as if she had finally realized my heightened sense of arousal and that I was probably more aroused than angry.

My mouth went to her nipple. They felt puffy from Pat's sucking. Sophie moaned.

"I want to see your pussy," I said, and I moved and kneeled between her legs. I grabbed hold of her shorts and moved them down her legs and off completely. Bringing the crotch of her shorts to my lips, I could feel the slimy wetness of Pat’s seed and smell the musky aroma of my wife’s infidelity.

I reached over, picked up the torch and flicked it on. "No, turn it off,' said Sophie. "People will see."

That was true; anyone watching would have had a clear detailed silhouette of what was happening inside the tent. "No, their all asleep," I said, "and I’m going to see your pussy."

I spread Sophie's legs further and aimed the light at her pussy. My other hand stroked the lips and then I gently parted them and allowed my middle finger to probe. My finger was greeted by an incredibly wet pussy. It was hot and slippery, and I could see by the torch light the glistening remnants of Pat's sperm. It had gone clear by this stage, but there was in abundance, coating Sophie's pussy and matting the wisps of her pubic hair. My own cock was rigid, and throbbing in anticipation as I explored the hidden cavern where their adultery had been consummated. I sucked my finger, savoring the tangy taste of her unfaithfulness. Sophie moaned again as I worked her clit, well lubricated from Pat's ejaculation.

"I want to lick you," I said hoarsely, and I lowered my head to Sophie's pussy. She made no effort to stop me and placed both hands lightly on the back of my head as if to sanction the move.

My tongue began to explore her wetness and I could inhale the pungent aroma of pussy secretions and sperm. My own cock was twitching and begging for release. I moved up and kissed Sophie, allowing her to share the taste of her sex with Pat.

I positioned myself over her and slowly pushed myself into her. The heat and velvety smoothness that greeted me were almost overwhelming and I had to pause to prevent climaxing. This was my first sloppy seconds, but Sophie's cunt was anything but sloppy. I knew she would soon milk my cock like she had milked Pat's only minutes earlier.

"That feels incredible," I moaned.

"I'm sorry honey,' Sophie said, as we began to move.

"That's ok. I'm not really mad," I said, slowly pumping and enjoying the silky vice that was cosseting my throbbing cock. "The other times you fucked them, did they come in you as well, or did they use condoms?"

"They came inside me. Tim offered to wear a condom, but I told him I was on the pill," said Sophie, her voice husky.

"That's so hot," I whispered. "Did you enjoy the sex with them?"

"Yes, it was exciting.”

“What part of it was exciting?”

“I enjoyed the seduction and because it was wrong,” she whispered. "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Yes," I said, "it's very exciting. Your pussy feels incredible. You know I've always found it extremely erotic finding out about the guys you've fucked."

It was at that moment that the power changed hands again. Sophie, who had only a few minutes ago been sobbing uncontrollably, was now acutely aware of my arousal at her infidelity.

"Fuck me baby," Sophie said and began to move more forcefully, "like Pat did."

I slammed into her, the waves of exquisite pleasure engulfing me as I jetted, flooding her pussy with semen to add to Pat's. It was a cuckold orgasm, with the pleasure amplified beyond a normal orgasm by the knowledge that I was, at that moment, sanctioning her promiscuity.

I flopped down on her and we caressed each other tenderly. Finally, I looked up.

"I always knew, right from before we got married, that you wouldn't be faithful to me. It actually excited me, so I'm not really mad. I've just had the most erotic sexual experience of my life. I just don't like not to know what's happening," I said.

"I'm so lucky to have you. I really don't deserve you," she said.

"I'm the lucky one," I replied. "All I want is for you to be you."
We then snuggled together and drifted off to sleep, and I was well aware that Sophie had not promised to stop fucking other men. I knew my first creampie was in all likelihood not going to be the last!

Last edited: