Spa time with another couple

Jul 19, 2019
Once my wife and I were in our spa with a couple whom we are friends with, some wine and such.....Both girls are bi...so tops finally came off, girls kissing and fingering and such, before you know I whispered to my wife to suck my friend, Scott. She has always had a crush on him. See started to suck his cock, eventually his wife got jealous, mean time I had my finger up his wife's pussy. I whispered to my wife to finish him off and swallow his cum load. His wife sensed this (later we found out she doesn't swallow, no Cumming on her face or tits) was going to happened and gently pulled my wife away from his cock. Several months later I was out of town, the wife has full playing privilege with other girls. My wife called me one am and told me that Scott had his wife and a fight, and she came over to our house to chill, well what happened, was lots of pussy licking, fingering, and toys! Turned me on though! So that couple broke up, but my wife wants two things, finish sucking and swallowing Scott and a DP with him...…...this will happed soon, we live 4 hours away from him, but we flirt and send pics back and forth, update and pics soon as this happens...………….something very hot about seeing your wife suck another man off! And her making him cum and same to her!

Attachments

• DSCN0749.JPG
    DSCN0749.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 142