Space Coast Florida couple of kinksters

Early 30s wife, early 40s hubby stag/vixen - NO CUCK games but I love watching my wife get it on. I'm straight, she is bi and really looking for her to get dominated by a couple while I watch and eventually join in with her only.. I'm not looking to swap unless something really magical happens. We've been with a few guys together, before we met we've been with a few couples.. Not rookies. Looking for anything really.. Singles, couples, groups... Would like to find someone with a hot tub or pool who could host... Solo play would be rare but not off the table eventually. Due to work, we don't post public pics but we could point you to a place that has some after some chatting.

Early 30s wife, early 40s hubby stag/vixen - NO CUCK games but I love watching my wife get it on. I'm straight, she is bi and really looking for her to get dominated by a couple while I watch and eventually join in with her only.. I'm not looking to swap unless something really magical happens. We've been with a few guys together, before we met we've been with a few couples.. Not rookies. Looking for anything really.. Singles, couples, groups... Would like to find someone with a hot tub or pool who could host... Solo play would be rare but not off the table eventually. Due to work, we don't post public pics but we could point you to a place that has some after some chatting.
This could easily be my post. With one exception. My wife is not bi.