Stag husband of a open couple in TX

Nerdy3rd

Male
I love sharing my wife and also playing with other couples on my own with my wife’s full blessing. Been in the lifestyle for around 4 years now. I used to be in cuckoldconsultant. Sad to see it die, but looking for community in this kinky lifestyle.

If you were ever on that chat, I was playdohsa there. Love to connect with any old friends if you’re on this forum.

I love sharing my wife and also playing with other couples on my own with my wife’s full blessing. Been in the lifestyle for around 4 years now. I used to be in cuckoldconsultant. Sad to see it die, but looking for community in this kinky lifestyle.

If you were ever on that chat, I was playdohsa there. Love to connect with any old friends if you’re on this forum.
Like what I see so far, if you want to chat and swap pics dm me.

Reactions: Nerdy3rd

Love to see wife