Started 8 months ago, up to 10 guys now

Why is that please? How do you think lack of ground rules affected you?
Well the thing is this. I was married for over 30 years to a woman I had married right out of high school. The prom queen. She became a homemaker, a mother of 4 , also worked outside the home as the kids got older. All this we had a good sex life . Then the empty nest began . I will interject here , I was a cheater , no affairs, one a prostitute , another when out with the guys , back when I was younger , just a pickup. She didn’t know. Also I was closet bi . I would sneak off to adult bookstores and have sex with men. So I’m not a victim. I wanted a slut for a wife . I didn’t have that . I had a nice respectable mother who loved sex . I managed systematically break her down and get her to fuck a black guy . To make a long story short she fucking loved it . Also in high school she was a slut . Now at 50 she reverted. It all came apart when I failed to limit it to me picking out her bull and participating. She got a job tending bar . Started wearing low cut tops and a push-up bra. Great tits at the age of 50 draws young men like flies to sugar. She quit coming home . Closing time was 2 am , by 2:30 she was in bed with someone, not me . Looking back , I deserve it. At least I can cruise all I want now . She’s happily remarried

We've enjoyed the lifestyle for over 40 years. When we talk about the number of men we're both shocked - not that Stacey had that many men during any particular year, especially child rearing years, but when multiplied by 40 it sure adds up. And she's still going strong at 61. Much to my enjoyment.
MWF 28, swinger of 7 years and counting my dates, lovers, and gang bangs, my count exceeds several hundreds. I hope to continue this lifestyle just like you all. Hubby loves coming home to find me in our bed servicing a stranger.

MWF 28, swinger of 7 years and counting my dates, lovers, and gang bangs, my count exceeds several hundreds. I hope to continue this lifestyle just like you all. Hubby loves coming home to find me in our bed servicing a stranger.
Time flies doesn't it. Best wishes to you both.

Reactions: Kristin
Wow 10 guys in 8 months? My wife and I have been doing this for about two years now. She has only been with 3 different guys. All of them on a regular basis. She does let them all cum in her, which is awesome because I love eating her creampies. How did you even find 10 guys that you were confident were safe, clean and not asshats?

Reactions: bellaazz
Wow 10 guys in 8 months? My wife and I have been doing this for about two years now. She has only been with 3 different guys. All of them on a regular basis. She does let them all cum in her, which is awesome because I love eating her creampies. How did you even find 10 guys that you were confident were safe, clean and not asshats?
Well, not every one cares to find the perfect guy , I get it , my ex spread her legs for some guys I wouldn’t have cared to sit down and have a beer with, but they evidently beat here pussy up to her likeing
Well, I get it, my ex spread her legs for some guys I personally wouldn’t have cared to sit down and have a cold beer with and chat. Buy they evidently beat her pussy up like she liked it. As far as that goes I’ve given head to some rather rude guys, but still enjoyed it when they asked me ; like my cum faggot ?

My wife and I started in our late 30’s, and she has fucked well over a hundred men since then. We’ve always gone bareback, and never had a problem. I LOVE sloppy seconds!!! Keep encouraging her to fuck as many men as she can get ahold of.

That is so funny! I encourage my wife to fuck every guy she meets LOL. Of course, she does not fuck every guy she meets but I always want her to at least consider fucking every guy she meets.

We have been enjoying the hotwife lifestyle for many years and my wife has been very promiscuous. I am not saying this to be competitive, but my wife has been fucked by well over 200 different men. Kate always goes bareback and we too have never had a single problem. I love to eat her pussy after other men fuck her and cum in her.

I have tasted the cum of several of our good friends as well as casual acquaintances and many total strangers. I find it to be erotic that a number of men in our city have fucked my wife and I have tasted their cum and I have no idea who many of them are.