Started in a Club

matrsnot

Male
From
MO, US
We decided to go out drinking one evening. She wore a white dress that night. When she wore white in a dress or jeans, I knew she was horny too. We ran into a friend, Dave and his friend, whose name escapes me. Sis loved dancing as you know. This club had a band and she and Dave danced quite a bit. I watched closely as they moved together in a slow dance. Saw them softly kiss, then kiss harder. His hands were all over her ass and one of hers had disappeared between them before it ended. They separated and she headed for the restroom. Dave came back to the table. I told him I enjoyed the show.

When she came back the other guy asked her to dance. They too moved close to touch. His hand went to her ass and she did not object. I was having some difficulty trying to figure this all out. When they came to the table she sat between Dave and me. As we talked, I put my hand on her leg. When I moved up to touch her pussy and make her wet, Dave's hand was already there. AND she had taken her panties off. I looked at her and she smiled then looked to Dave. His other hand came up and there were her panties. She gave them to him and not me. Embarrassing and exciting too.

The night wore on a bit with more drinks. We were leaving, when Dave said he would prefer I drive since I had not drunk much. I agreed. We got to the car. I opened the drivers door to get in. Dave opened the back passenger door on that side. His friend opened the one on my side, The other guy let Sis in on his side then moved in next to her. I looked in the mirror. She looked at me boldly and smiled with a man on each side of her. She did look very happy. I pulled out and drove slowly. Even took some back roads to give them time.

I watched off and on as she first kissed the one guy, then turned her head and kissed Dave. I heard her moan a few times and knew they were both fingering her hot pussy. Then they started moaning and she had a dick in each hand as I drove them to our house.

When we got home, I got out and opened the front door. Then they all got out. She was carrying her dress and bra. Totally naked as we walked in the door. The kid was with a babysitter

As soon as the door closed, she reached down on the tow and grabbed their dicks. Led them to our bed. She sat down and pulled them close. Removed their pants to get to their hard dicks. She stroked them and took each in her mouth. Then looked at me. Told me to go sit and watch and not to touch her.,

I did as she ordered me to do. I watched them work her over for over an hour. She let them use her (or did she use them?). I loved hearing her moan and beg for more dick. They spit roasted her, and changed places a few times. She loved sucking those dicks as well as feeling them fuck her deep.

During all this time she told me how good they fucked her and how much bigger and better they were than me. I loved watching as they used her up. She swallowed for Dave. The other guy came in her pussy and they changed places. What a sexy show.

The last act was when she told David to fuck her in the ass. She denied me her ass as well as cumming in her mouth. Dave moved up to her as she bent over. He pushed his dick to her ass and let her apply the pressure. Once he was all the way in, She turned her head and said "Fuck me," He did.

After they left, she turned to me with a cruel smile. She told me to lie on the bed. It had multiple wet spots on it. No matter. When I did, she moved over me.

"I was a total slut tonight and it was really all for you. Now is your turn."

Sje sat on my hard dick and worked me until I came, which was pretty fast after all I witnessed. "See?" she said. you came too fast again and didn't make me cum. Before I knew it, she moved off my softened dick and over my face. She sat on me. "Eat it cuck. ALL of it."

I did.

We decided to go out drinking one evening. She wore a white dress that night. When she wore white in a dress or jeans, I knew she was horny too. We ran into a friend, Dave and his friend, whose name escapes me. Sis loved dancing as you know. This club had a band and she and Dave danced quite a bit. I watched closely as they moved together in a slow dance. Saw them softly kiss, then kiss harder. His hands were all over her ass and one of hers had disappeared between them before it ended. They separated and she headed for the restroom. Dave came back to the table. I told him I enjoyed the show.

When she came back the other guy asked her to dance. They too moved close to touch. His hand went to her ass and she did not object. I was having some difficulty trying to figure this all out. When they came to the table she sat between Dave and me. As we talked, I put my hand on her leg. When I moved up to touch her pussy and make her wet, Dave's hand was already there. AND she had taken her panties off. I looked at her and she smiled then looked to Dave. His other hand came up and there were her panties. She gave them to him and not me. Embarrassing and exciting too.

The night wore on a bit with more drinks. We were leaving, when Dave said he would prefer I drive since I had not drunk much. I agreed. We got to the car. I opened the drivers door to get in. Dave opened the back passenger door on that side. His friend opened the one on my side, The other guy let Sis in on his side then moved in next to her. I looked in the mirror. She looked at me boldly and smiled with a man on each side of her. She did look very happy. I pulled out and drove slowly. Even took some back roads to give them time.

I watched off and on as she first kissed the one guy, then turned her head and kissed Dave. I heard her moan a few times and knew they were both fingering her hot pussy. Then they started moaning and she had a dick in each hand as I drove them to our house.

When we got home, I got out and opened the front door. Then they all got out. She was carrying her dress and bra. Totally naked as we walked in the door. The kid was with a babysitter

As soon as the door closed, she reached down on the tow and grabbed their dicks. Led them to our bed. She sat down and pulled them close. Removed their pants to get to their hard dicks. She stroked them and took each in her mouth. Then looked at me. Told me to go sit and watch and not to touch her.,

I did as she ordered me to do. I watched them work her over for over an hour. She let them use her (or did she use them?). I loved hearing her moan and beg for more dick. They spit roasted her, and changed places a few times. She loved sucking those dicks as well as feeling them fuck her deep.

During all this time she told me how good they fucked her and how much bigger and better they were than me. I loved watching as they used her up. She swallowed for Dave. The other guy came in her pussy and they changed places. What a sexy show.

The last act was when she told David to fuck her in the ass. She denied me her ass as well as cumming in her mouth. Dave moved up to her as she bent over. He pushed his dick to her ass and let her apply the pressure. Once he was all the way in, She turned her head and said "Fuck me," He did.

After they left, she turned to me with a cruel smile. She told me to lie on the bed. It had multiple wet spots on it. No matter. When I did, she moved over me.

"I was a total slut tonight and it was really all for you. Now is your turn."

Sje sat on my hard dick and worked me until I came, which was pretty fast after all I witnessed. "See?" she said. you came too fast again and didn't make me cum. Before I knew it, she moved off my softened dick and over my face. She sat on me. "Eat it cuck. ALL of it."

I did.
Nice cuck story, has she put you in a cage yet? Sounds like she knows what she wants, big cock that can fulfill her! Enjoy!