Starting out in London

Owenchloeuk

So I'm 39 now and my super hot wife is 36, she is 5'4 with curves in all the right places, big bum and amazing pert breasts with a tiny waist.

So after a quieter period it feels like our sex life is very much getting back on track. For the majority of our relationship she has had the higher sex drive but morently it's been mine and as she has not had much interest I've found comfort in my HW fantasy.

As of later however we have both been getting back into our honeymoon shape and very much enjoying each others bodies and the sexyness and confidence that comes with it.

She knows of my fantasy but probably not to the extent of it. We have had quite a few conversations, mostly pillow talk and sexting about her with another man which has been fun, we have even named him and played out some scenariosm

We roleplay a fair bit with toys, we had a great evening choosing and naming one which we have fun with,she get very excited of the idea of two dicks when we do which is encouraging.

It was a while ago but there have been two occasions where I've asked her to dress sexily for me so I can take her out and show her off, she wore an amazing skin tone body con dress with a plung neck that showed off all her curves.

I really am looking forward to discussing this more with her and yourselves and seeing how and if we can progress this.

So I'm 39 now and my super hot wife is 36, she is 5'4 with curves in all the right places, big bum and amazing pert breasts with a tiny waist.

So after a quieter period it feels like our sex life is very much getting back on track. For the majority of our relationship she has had the higher sex drive but morently it's been mine and as she has not had much interest I've found comfort in my HW fantasy.

As of later however we have both been getting back into our honeymoon shape and very much enjoying each others bodies and the sexyness and confidence that comes with it.

She knows of my fantasy but probably not to the extent of it. We have had quite a few conversations, mostly pillow talk and sexting about her with another man which has been fun, we have even named him and played out some scenariosm

We roleplay a fair bit with toys, we had a great evening choosing and naming one which we have fun with,she get very excited of the idea of two dicks when we do which is encouraging.

It was a while ago but there have been two occasions where I've asked her to dress sexily for me so I can take her out and show her off, she wore an amazing skin tone body con dress with a plung neck that showed off all her curves.

I really am looking forward to discussing this more with her and yourselves and seeing how and if we can progress this.
sounds sexy - i am in Lndon a lt maybe we could arrange to be in the same place sometime and she would show off in a bar or something - no contact but you and she would know she was being watched or come to my hoteal an dmake love to her while i watch or at the hotel window,,, the ptions are endless

Love to see you both...that's so real to add some sugar in life at one stage. Go slow!!

Reactions: MrsAnaNicholson