Step in the right direction

So after chatting more to the wife about her being a hotwife and telling her what I want.

She agreed that she will be happy to chat to guys and flirt and share her pictures etc... With them.

One way I suggested to her would be to put a profile on a well know swingers website here for UK people.

Well we did. We made a profile and added some text to it. Added some pictures and friends only pictures. Since she has been on there she has had well over 200 messages. Replied to a few guys she likes the look of.

It's a start atleast. So will see how it goes. Maybe she will open up a bit more to it.

It would be good if someone could chat to her on there and convince her to be shared in the future.

So after chatting more to the wife about her being a hotwife and telling her what I want.

She agreed that she will be happy to chat to guys and flirt and share her pictures etc... With them.

One way I suggested to her would be to put a profile on a well know swingers website here for UK people.

Well we did. We made a profile and added some text to it. Added some pictures and friends only pictures. Since she has been on there she has had well over 200 messages. Replied to a few guys she likes the look of.

It's a start atleast. So will see how it goes. Maybe she will open up a bit more to it.

It would be good if someone could chat to her on there and convince her to be shared in the future.
Hi and your warm welcome plz telegram my I'd is mronenightstand4ladies. Her Id

Reactions: Desejo de corno

She sexy!

Get in touch mate, 👍🏻