Still trying to figure it all out…

jared7577768

Male
Gold
So I was just mowing the lawn for an hour and a half and thinking about why I feel the way I do about wanting my wife to have sex with other men and how to help her understand. And I suddenly had the thought that, unlike what she first thought when she “broke me” it’s not that I’m not attracted to her…just the opposite. It’s that I’m not as aroused at the thought of me having sex with her as I am someone else. And yes, it definitely has to do with penis size as well as self confidence. But the solution is not about me accepting that she doesn’t care about my size and isn’t wishing she could have bigger…it’s about ME not being satisfied with my size and ME wanting her to have sex with a bigger cock…the kind of cock I wish I had. It’s about me wanting a surrogate or a stand in or whatever; someone who can have sex with my wife the way I wish I could.

So I was just mowing the lawn for an hour and a half and thinking about why I feel the way I do about wanting my wife to have sex with other men and how to help her understand. And I suddenly had the thought that, unlike what she first thought when she “broke me” it’s not that I’m not attracted to her…just the opposite. It’s that I’m not as aroused at the thought of me having sex with her as I am someone else. And yes, it definitely has to do with penis size as well as self confidence. But the solution is not about me accepting that she doesn’t care about my size and isn’t wishing she could have bigger…it’s about ME not being satisfied with my size and ME wanting her to have sex with a bigger cock…the kind of cock I wish I had. It’s about me wanting a surrogate or a stand in or whatever; someone who can have sex with my wife the way I wish I could.
In both my long term situations where I was a bull, that was the case. The wife was not the instigator and at first did not want to experience another man, but as you said, both women realized that their husbands' "Love" for them was greater than their own egos. They were comfortable enough and secure enough in their relationships, but they also adored their wives so much that they wanted them to experience a bigger, thicker cock. The husbands obviously enjoyed various aspects of the cuckold role, but the impetus was out of love for the wives.

Reactions: jared7577768
Every instance of my long term meetings with couples has been with the male partner wanting her to experience having a bigger cock to play with. They have all been damned good arrangements without egos entering into it and all just having fun. The male partner has never felt left out of it and participated whenever she wanted him to join with us.

Every instance of my long term meetings with couples has been with the male partner wanting her to experience having a bigger cock to play with. They have all been damned good arrangements without egos entering into it and all just having fun. The male partner has never felt left out of it and participated whenever she wanted him to join with us.
Yes. This is what it is all about. The Husband and the Bull working together to see that the wife gets the pleasure and orgasms she needs and both will do what is required to achieve it.

We do this pretty regularly with a guy we know. I'm 55, he's 32, wife is 53. I'm 6+, he's 8+.
We take turns doing her and we all have a good time. It's very, very obvious she likes sex with him but she's never said anything about his dick size (or mine), if he's better, how she likes it with him better...nothing that would make me feel inferior.
He definitely gets more sex time with her but I get plenty. She is horny as hell for days after so we have a lot of sex.
This is just something we enjoy, it dosent consume our lives.