Still trying

Snoopsissy

Reaction score
Still trying like a bear to find some way to share my wife - she knows of my desire to share her and after help from others on here have tried to reassure her that I seek no involvement from other women and her pleasure is my priority . I am a straight cd and I suppose I am somewhat cucked already in as much as we don’t have a lot of penetrative sex but lots of her vibing and me down between her legs watching and stroking her etc . We have always only played with the vibes and I usually massage her g spot and pussy walls and she can squirt several times if not more doing this . Recently however she has been fucking herself with small vibe and bigger one on clit , but said it was too small and now wants something bigger . She likes me to talk dirty to her recently too while she plays and have said whatever she is thinking about when playing just to tell me , hopefully so I can get a starting point or idea which way to go and then adapt it leading to eventually fucking other guys What do you think ??? I have looked at anklets with I love cock and slut and slur wife on and knickers with slogans like put a load in there to take home to hubby and cumslut etc she thought they looked sexy and told me to pick - I said would be better if she chose - again trying to gauge her reaction and interest in it all - she didn’t give me a flat out - no way so again do you guys think she is showing some interest ?????

I suggest you pick out something like she said. It's not a fantasy when there's a piece of clothing saying 'put a load here for my cuck' now is it? Thats a lot more real.

Then tell her to contact me. I'll be glad to help you out

Reactions: werekinky2
Actually here's something to consider for any would be cuck trying to get his wife on board. Tone down the slut/whore talk. Sure it may get you off but those are socially unacceptable terms. She may be turned off at the idea of you or anyone else thinking she is a slut. At some point she may learn it's not something derogatory and just revel in it. Until then focus on she's hot. It's sexy. How exciting it is. Help her walk before she runs and before you know it she will be flying.

I totally agree with yournew bull. Telling your wife you want her to have sex with someone is one way of doing it but calling her a slut or whore is NOT the way to accomplish this. I despise those terms personally. In the throws of passion it's ok but not during a conversation.
Just like the "C" word which most women hate me included BUT when I'm having sex I enjoy telling my bulls to fuck my married cunt.
Two different scenarios entirely.

Agree. Those terms are an instant turn off to most women! I would NEVER use such terms with any but an enthusiastic and experienced wife. Wait until she calls herself a slut and then use it sparingly. Now I don't mind the term because, well, you know. That said. I NEVER would put up with being called a whore or something similar!

Mrs Hotwife
Yes I have never called her such names anyway - just still trying to work out how to / if proceed , if she voluntarily uses it in the throes of passion that’s fine by me , just the wanting a dildo up her now whereas before that was never mentioned was only exclusively using her vibrators on her clit area , and she wants a big dildo . Also she has encouraged me to talk dirty when she is vibing and this really turns her on and the subject of the talk - used to be how sexy she looked etc , now it’s talking about some of her ex workmates - she was only one of 2 women and about 10 men , including 2 or 3 married ones who screwed around , other woman was off limits - confirmed lesbian . What do u think